"Baby you don't want to give dady good morning kissy" I pointed my fingers to Ryan's cheek.

"No... My mommy" saying he buried his face in my neck.

"Daddy is sad sweetie" Ryan made a false sad face.

Slowly my baby looked between me and Ryan like debating in his mind  what to do and finally made a decision.

He jumped into Ryan and kissed him in his lip. A blissful smiled spread in Ryan's face. And soon daddy son became friends again.

Ryan took him to dress him up for school and I went to kitchen for preparing breakfast for my two boys.
Both of them are very choosie about foods and always gave hard time to William. So I started to make breakfast for both of them.

A pair of hands hugged me from behind. I didn't need to turn around to see who it is. Ryan buried his face in my neck and started smelling. I don't know what's his obsession with my scent.

"You smell heavenly"

I smiled at his words. And soon we heard a loud scream from bottom of stair case which caused us to separate quickly.

"Ayan Grey" Ryan yelled at our son.

"you don't shout like this at house" he said sternly which made our baby to understand the seriousness. He slowly made his way to table and sat their quietly.

Ryan rubbed his face feeling guilty of shout at him. He went near him and start apologizing and cooing him with soft love.

Soon our love started to giggle. He is too stubborn, short tempered like his father but he take over the forgiving part from me and I am grateful for that.

We were standing infront of school gate and my tears wouldn't stop falling.

"Mommy don't cry"

My baby slowly wiped my tears from his chubby hands. I quickly kissed his hands and hugged him.

"Ohh common you too. He is not going in battle, he is only going school and that too for three hours hardly"
I quickly got up and glared my husband.

" Ryan Grey don't you dare to mock me"

He kept quiet instantly knowing it's not a good time to mess with a mother.

"Bye mommy, bye daddy"

My baby waved us entering to school and we made our way to car.

"Don't cry baby. He will come back before lunch" he pulled me in his lap.

"I know but he is still too young Ryan"

"Baby it's the right age. He will learn to make friends and we need some alone time to make a football team"

My eyes went wide hearing his word. I hid my face into his chest and of course he chuckled like a devil at my embarrassment.

"What are you still shy around me?" he kissed my head and I blissful sink in his embrace.

He is my heaven, he is my world. What if he is cold arrogant CEO for all, still he is too hot to handle for me. And nobody can denied our indelible chemistry.

*****
Please do votes and comments

Hello Everyone,
I hope you enjoyed this story of Ryan and Ayat. I am writing the next story of this series named with "Indelible Attraction"

Please have a look on it. And please leave the comments about this story ❤️

Thank you for your love and support 💗

As I can see you are adding this story in your library, I am really grateful for that but I'll appreciate it if you'll drop votes and comments too if you like it.

Srish 💕