|| She prefers dark colour

*My typing speed automatically increased when I get angry*

"So when you all are going back?" Carter asked during breakfast.

"Tomorrow... We all will leave together. What about you?" Nate asked him back.

"I was thinking to go back soon but seeing the mess here I need to settle down it first"

"You need me here?" Ayat asked him in concern.

"No... You can't stay here. You are not fully recovered yet" Ryan said it sterned voice without looking at her.

Ayat knew something was not good about his mood from last night, so she didn't argue further, she just sighed helplessly.

"It's ok you go with them. I'll come and meet with you soon" Carter said smiling at her.

Ryan's grip on spoon got more tight and he grinded his teeth in anger.

"Slow down bro... If you keep continue to grind your teeth in this rate soon all will be fall out from your mouth." Nate slowly whispered in his ear.

After breakfast when Ryan was coming out from his room, he slipped into something, but he balanced himself. He bent down to lift that piece of cloth, the cause of this accident and found out it's a peach coloured woman underwear.

"Whose is this?" He asked staring at the little thing.

"What are you doing with woman underwear?" Nate asked him looking head to toe like he is some kind of psycho.

"Shut up... I just nearly lost my balance due this piece of cloth" Ryan glared at him.

"Ohh... Whose is this by the way?" Nate asked observing it like they were going to solve a mystery.

"Obviously it's one of our girl's... I wonder... May be it's Alina's because I can't imagine Ayat to be so careless"

"Hey what do you mean?? It's definitely not my girl's, I know her taste"

"What are you guys discussing about?" Carter came to them seeing them discussing over something seriously.

"I didn't know you guys could be perverts"

He said when he noticed the underwear in their hand. Ryan quickly handed over it to Nate.

"Shut up... I found it here in ground and lost my balance due to this" Ryan answered in his defence.

"Yes and we were going to ask girls about it when you came" Nate also added iin his defence.

He quickly threw it back to Ryan again. He didn't want to be left as a pervert here.

"Ohh let me see" Carter took the underwear from Ryan's hand and after few second spoke again.

"It must be Alina's"

Nate eyed his suspiciously and asked

"How do you know?"

"Because it's L in size and Ayat wears M. Beside Ayat doesn't like light colour. She likes more dark Colour.... you know wine colour, black, blue types"

Nate sighed in relief but Ryan was this time beyond angry.

Ryan entered into his room and slammed the door. His action made Ayat nearly jumped out of bed.

"What the hell Ryan? What's wrong with you? You scared me?"

"I scared you?" Ryan said angrily and added rest with slow murmuring voice.

"And what about those heart attach you are giving me with every passing moment"

"What... What did you said?" Ayat asked because she wasn't able to hear the second part.

"Nothing.... Wear something nice we are going on a date tonight" Ryan smiled at her and sit beside her.

"Really??? Are we going on a double date?" Ayat said in excitement clapping her hands like a kid.

"Why do you always want to include third party in between us? Here I am dying to have some free moment with you." Ryan said disappointedly.

"I am sorry Ryan. I know after my accident we didn't get any chance to be alone. I really want to be with you, I want to tell you everything, to share my secrets with you"

"Then be ready Petal. Today we are going to have our time"

He kissed her forehead. He loves this woman too much to be angry with her. And about Carter he will discuss with her when they will be alone.

Ryan thought to himself and he was really looking forward to the evening now. He had a date to plan.

*****
Please do votes and comments
Srish 💕