|| Alina's Story

*Sometimes the best therapy is a long drive and music*

Ryan's POV~

I can't believe she didn't remember anything. Ohh yeah she was too much drunk to remember. But I was totally surprised by her act, she wanted to share the bills, I mean seriously!!. I never met with a girl in my life who pays for her own expenses or share the bill with a guy. You never fail to amaze me my petals... I smile at that thought.

But the bigger problem was still untouched.. Nate and Alina. What is their story? Now I am curious about it as it's related to Ayat. It's clear that Alina is close to my petals and I need her to like me, if I want to win my petals. I was going to ask but Petal initiated the talk.

"Enough about us, now tell me what's going on between you two?" She glared to Alina and Nate both. I must say she looks more sexy when she gets angry but we are not done, we haven't properly started yet baby but we will very soon.

"It's all because of this jerk" Alina pointed at Nate " How dare he do conspiracy against my back?"

"How many times I need to tell you I don't know your leech ex" Nate replied with equal annoyance and glare.

Ohhh man this is going to be worse. I haven't seen Nate this angry for years... He doesn't loose his temper easily that's my genre.

"You don't know? Then how did he get the photographs of us in your private suite?" ahmmm private suite... So colourful. And here I am, missed my first chance.

"I really don't know. Look I was going to arrange a PI for investigating whole issue, you don't need to worry I'll get photos from him" Nate said with a sigh. Now I know the reason behind his coming to see me.

"I don't trust you anymore and we don't have that much of time. Look if you are behind all this just tell him to stop" Alina was looking at the edge of crying.

"What do you mean?" Ayat looked her friend with concern and made her seat at couch. We also joined two of them.

"He... He is blackmailing me. He wants to go back in relationship like before but"

"But what?" Nate clenched his jaw

"But it's not same because he is engaged now"

"He wants to be involved with you in an extra marital relationship?" Ayat's eyes was burning with anger, it was complete red. I have never seen her like this before. "This guy has some guts, he needs to be punished. I told you to don't leave him casually after you caught him cheating on you"

"Babe I don't know what to do now. He is threatening me to leak it on internet. Everything is finished now" Alina started crying. It's really pitty to see a beautiful girl crying.

"Don't worry we will take care of everything. I'll call police chief and he'll take care of all the issues" I said consoling the girl, I really can't let anyone bully a girl like this. Nate nodes his head in agreement but Ayat wasn't with us.

"No we will handle this matter on our own. Let's go we need to change" she stood up dragged Alina  with her. I don't know what they are going to do but I am sure it will not be safe and easy. So we went along with them. Before that she made all of us to change in casual wear like jeans and hoodies and mask ohh yes we covered our face with mask.

We were on our way when Nate whispers
"Dude are we sure we don't want to call for help. I means I am not getting good feeling about it."

"Neither am I, look we can't leave them alone into this and should I need to remind you this all mess is created by you only. Me and my Petal are just got stuck in this due to you idiots."