|| Mysterious Dark Forest

*Love isn't perfect but every second with loved one's is*

At night when Alina was returning to her room from hotel's club she bumped into someone.This was the same girl staff who came in morning for cleaning.

"Hey where are going in rush girl?"

Alina said casually but when she noticed clearly in dim light of corridor, her dressed was untidy her hairs were mess and there was stain of tears in her face.

"Hey what happened? Are you ok dear?"

She asked worriedly but the girl was frightened to the extent she ran from there without giving her any reply.

Alina was sure something was not good, she decided to talk with manager Mr. Jack tomorrow.

In the other side of resort in a dark forest a man was enjoying his drink in a dark condo.

"Hello Boss" A man bowed in a respect more preferably in fear.

"What are you doing here Jack at this hour? Shouldn't you be at resort operating our business?"

"Yes Boss but there is a small problem" he said stuttering, a sheer fear could be observed easily in his face.

"You know I hate mistakes"

The man behind this thick voice leaned forward and his face came into light. Nobody knows his face, nobody knows his name only the closed one's who works directly under his command.

Everyone has just heard his voice so far and that is enough to bring a toe curling shiver on their body. That's how he runs his empire in the dark nights of Serendipity and all the hotels of this area.

"Boss... One of our prey unfortunately bumped into a VIP guest, I am sure she has noticed something unusual and she is going to report in morning" Mr. Jack reported to him with fear lingered voice.

"How did you let that happened idiot, you know what damage that small mistake of your do in our business" he thumped his fist angrily in the arm of chair.

The man who was standing infront of him flinched in fear and now shivering from head to toe afraid of the punishment. After silence of few second.

"That slut need to be killed, and throw her body in ocean, no evidence should be left"

"Yes Boss"

Mr. Jack quickly bowed and left the room as fast as he could for completing his task. He needs to finish it without any further mistake.

In morning Alina went to front desk to ask about that girl.

"Hey.... I want to ask you about the girl who came yesterday to clear my room"

Front desk girl looked at her with a wide eyes.

"I am not sure to whom you are talking about" she quickly lowered her head to avoid Alina.

"That's weird" Alina thought to herself.

"Could you please tell me the name of the girl and where do the office staff stay?"

"Sorry mam I can't be able to help you in this prospect" she quickly tuned her head and let herself busy in another work.

"Is there any problem?"

Ayat turned towards the voice, it's the manager from yesterday whom she had seen in breakfast.

"Mr. Manager... I want some information about one of your employee, a girl who came for the cleaning at my room yesterday"

"Which one mam? Is there any problem? Did she steal something.."

"No no it's not like that... I just... I have something to talk her about... personal. The one with brown hair, button nose, she is fair, she is short in height"

"Ohh you are asking about Suzan. Sorry mam she resigned and left this morning"

"Ohh.... Could you please give me her contact number or address?" Alina was worried about her, she really wanted to check on that girl one time at least.

"Sorry mam we can't share our staff's personal info" the manager bowed and left.

Alina was confused but nothing she could do now, so went for breakfast where everyone was waiting for her already.

After breakfast Ryan and Nate decided to take their girls for surfing, they love adventures games.

When they reached at the shore there were all ready some groups of people standing and looking at something.
All four of them also joined the crowd out of curiosity, they wanted to know what that peoples were looking at.

When they made their way to through crowd Alina screamed loudly

"That's the girl"

Ryan, Ayat and Nate looked at Alina.

"You know her?" Nate asked

"Yes she was the one I bumped yesterday night, the girl from resort"

"We should inform to police" Alina suggested. She was frightened, she was blaming some how to herself, she should have taken the action soon.

"No we should not be involved in this, we are just a guest here, but let's inform to resort" Ryan told in a stern voice.

"Are you sure this is the girl from resort?" Ayat asked Alina observing the dead body from far.

"Yes very sure, I bumped into her she was crying. I asked her about it but she just ran away"

Ayat didn't say anything thing further but she knew something was not right.

They came back to resort and went to their respective rooms.

At night Alina heard a knock on door she went to open it but when she opened the door someone put a cloth on her mouth. She tried to struggle, she pushed the man away, she tried to balance herself but unfortunately she was dizzy, soon she lost her conscious.

Nate was taking his shower so didn't hear anything but when he came out and looked around the room everything was messed up.

Someone hit his head from behind and he felt the sharp pain, then everything went blank.

Soon those men came at the back area of resort and loaded the unconscious body of Alina and Nate to van and drove away but they didn't notice not from very far someone was observing their evry moves.

When Ryan was in his way of Nate's room to talk about next days meeting, he saw few men coming out from their rooms and he noticed two unconscious body, so he followed them all the way to dark forest.

At this time at forest

"Mr. Jack they are here" men informed to his boss.

"Hmmm... This time make no mistake. Already boss is angry on your carelessness, how could you left that slut's body on sea shore?"

He was angry with his men because he knows how ruthless and merciless his boss could be.

"Sorry boss... This time we didn't make any mistake. We even brought his boyfriend with her"

"Ha ha ha how sad that poor boy is going to pay for her girlfriend's sin"

Ryan was looking at whole scene from far. He was hiding behind a tree but still he heard everything and he knew they were going to kill both of his friends. He quickly messaged Ayat his location and asked her to call police but not to come here.

When he was messaging to Ayat he felt someone's presence behind him and before he could do anything something hard like an iron rod hit his head and he fell on ground.

*****
Please do votes and comments
Srish 💕