|| Angry Chris

*Sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right path*

Unknown's POV~

"And what about Chris?? Why are you doing this Ryan?"

"Do you trust me?"Ryan asked looking into her eyes

"Yes"

This is the only thing Ayat could say. Her mind goes blank whenever she comes around him, she just speaks of her heart. And her heart wants to believe him.

"Good, now get ready we have an important meeting to attend assistant" he smiled at her and went to upstairs bedroom.

When they entered into the conference hall they were welcomed by the furious Chris.

"Good morning Mr. Royal, how are you today?" Ryan smirked knowing very well the reason behind this meeting.

"You bastard... Why did you do that to me?"

Chris came towards Ryan and tried to grab his shirt but quickly stopped by Ryan's bodyguards. Ayat was numb looking the scene infront of her. She didn't understand why Chris was angry to initiate a fight with Ryan.
Ryan straighten his clothes and sit at his chair at the centre of table.

"Hmmm I can see you have already found out, so there is nothing to pretend anymore"

During this whole time Ayat was just observing Ryan's expression. His eyes were cold, his whole personality was radiating immense domineer aura. There was pin drop silence in room nobody dares to speak.

"Why? I didn't even know you before, we don't have any unfinished business between us then why?" Chris asked in a hoarse voice with a confusing expression.

"You know, because of what you did my father has to resign his place at parliament. Is this because of your little slut assistant?"

Ryan slammed his fist on his table and  everyone froze at their place. Ayat had never seen this side of Ryan. She was afraid, she was curious. But Chris was thinking the only thing, this man infront of him has already ruined everything they have built so far. He couldn't dare to offend him more.

What??? Ayat was shocked. How did she miss that big news. What happened to senior Mr. Royal, although she was happy deep down watching the suffering of this jerk. He made her best friend cry, he deserves to be punished. And how dare he to offended her like this.

Ryan didn't answer his question he just kept quiet, after like few minutes he spoke "We are cancelling our deal with you and Mr. Chan will discuss every details with you"

After telling this Ryan stood up to leave the room.

"Just tell me damnit.... Why?" Chris asked yelling behind him desperate for the answer.

Ryan turned around and replied with a straight face glaring at him

"For touching my girl's butt"

Then he left the room. Everyone was stunned. Ayat was also shocked, then she remembered something from the other day when all four of them she, Ryan, Nate, Alina went for the photographs in Chris's house.

"Did he just talk about my butt?"

_______________

Ayat left the conference hall and went back to her desk. She quickly search on her computer about Royal and son's and whole screen flood in with scandals, news of their black marketing, drugs, news of their involvement in human trafficking and even in prostitute also.