|| Married Life

*Best relationship is the one in which yesterday's fight doesn't stop today's conversation*

Ayat's POV~

I woke up with some wet kisses on my face. I really didn't want to welcome the sun so soon.

I dip my head more into pillow and tried to avoid the devil who I didn't know would be the enemy of my sleep.

"Ryan go away" I pushed him irritated by his kisses.

After my marriage I thought like every cindrella my life will be fairy tale, but less I did know I am getting married to a morning maniac.

Morning at 6:30 he will start to disturb my peaceful sleep, my lovely dream. Still I don't know why in my every dream he is my prince charming.

Every morning I try to remind myself that I love this person to the moon and back. Otherwise I am sure next week of our honeymoon I could have been become a murderer and sentenced to jail.

"Wake up baby. We will be late for his school"

I removed my head from under the pillow and settled it above his chest. Tried to absorb as much as warmth I can for me to work for all day.

Yes, he has become a ruthless workaholic again. But I can't complain, it's the other side of his because for family he is a softie and I am still his Petal, his weakness and strength. What else you want from life.

"Is it really necessary?? It's still early for him?"

He chuckled at my excuses and I pouted innocently. I have been making excuses for one week and I know this time it's not going to work.

"You know baby it's the right age"

He said and lowered his lip to mine.
A knock appeared at our door and without waiting for our answer it bust open and revealed my life, my precious.

"Mommy"

He exclaimed and run to us with his chubby legs as fast as he can run. Ryan groaned with a playful expression.

"Here comes your little monster"

I laughed at his expression and playfully slapped his chest.

"Shut up he is an angel"

"Yeah until he turns into demon"

"What do you expect... Devil son can only be a monster"

Ryan glared at me and picked up our baby from ground who was attempting to climb on the bed.

"Mommy"

As soon as Ryan settled him between us he seat on my tummy and took my face between his hand and give me my favourite morning kiss.

"How come I never get this sweetness" Ryan said with mocked sadness.

"You can't be jealous of your own son"

"Of course I can, he  always snatch away half of your attention" he said frowning.

"No"

My baby pinch him in his arms like saying don't frown at my momma.

"You little monster" saying Ryan pulled me in a deep kiss.

"Don't touch my mommy" My baby screamed and started crying.

"Ryan stop it"

I pushed him aaway and cradled my baby in my lap covering his face with my kisses. A delightful giggle soon filled the room.

Indelible Chemistry [Unedited]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara