7. First mistake

External POS:

It was December 17 around 6 p.m., a few hours since Alex was sitting in front of her father's grave at the other end of town. After the last topics of the semester, Alex took her new bike and drove without knowing where to go until she ended up there.

"Asha should be out in 4 months and I think that changing the air would do us the greatest good. But don't worry, I will continue to visit you dad" she sighs letting out white smoke .

"I'm going to be 18 in two days you know, I'm so excited but I'm just as scared. I remember you always said that ignorance of childhood is one of the one of thé greatest gifts ..... I miss you so much dad " She finished with a few tears running down her cheek. After ten minutes in silence she continues her rambling.

"I have to go, I don't want to be late for dinner and give Elianna another reason to kill me" she laughs alone at her joke. "It's been over a week and she's still angry at me 'cause she hates to see me on the bike" The two had their first big fight, Elianna wanted Alex to return the bike to buy a car instead let him buy it as a birthday present, but the stubborn brunette refused without even leaving room for reasonable discussion.

And since Elianna only spoke to her when necessary or when she helped her to revise for her exam. Since she could not force her to return the motorcycle she could still show her dissatisfaction.

"I love you dad" Alex took her helmet, pulled up the zipper of her jacket and adjusted herself on the bike. It was snowing so much that day that it was not easy to drive a motorcycle, the wheel kept sliding.

And when Alex hit the road this time it was even worse and almost impossible to drive two hours on a motorcycle. But it was out of the question to admit she was wrong about the motorcycle.

"Fuuuck" Alex cried when she saw she could do nothing more to maintain the bike. With a loud bang she found herself on the ground with her motorcycle sliding a few more meters before finally stopping.

"Damn, shit .... why today why?" She gets up covered in snow that she doesn't even bother to remove. "I hate this fucking month" she shouted out loud.

*************

Hours passed and Alex was still seated on her motorcycle, which was now dead. More than two hours sitting alone between her old city and ther new house. The only car she saw did not even bother to stop. She rolls her eyes when she sees an incoming call from Elianna.

"Hello?"

"Alex, where are you? I've been home for over an hour and Jenna told me you still haven't come home from school" Alex smiles knowing that even angry the blonde still worries about her. And it was truly dark now.

"I am an hour from home and my motorbike won't start" She ends up expecting to be scolded. She heard Elianna breathe for a few seconds before responding as if trying to calm down.

"Why didn't you call a tow truck?"

"None of them want to come this far in this storm"

"Ok. Send me your position" Alex swallows the little pride she has left and sends the blonde her position. After another hour of freezing in the snow, a Range Rover as white as snow parked in front of her.

"Fi-finally" She ran to the car door and tried to open it but it was locked. She glanced at Elianna as if to say, 'Are you serious?'

"Elianna open this damn door, I can't feel my fringers anymore" she tried to explain between her chattering teeth. The blonde girl waited a few more seconds pretending to be thinking if Alex really deserved it.