25. Too late to apologize

External POV:

Two months had passed since Alex thought she was doing well in ending her relationship with Elianna, but each day that God gave her the chance to see seemed more and more like a nightmare. The brunette had taken on the bad habit of dating different girls every two weeks, valiantly earning the nickname of 'Suborneuse' in the tabloids that seemed to always follow her since her mother's surprising statement revealing her true identity as Infinity Rangers, she had left her condominium in favor of a university dormitory just to stop hearing her sister lecture her on her behavior. The only thing that didn't seem to have changed in her life was the family dinner and the meeting with the shareholders that Albert was forcing her to attend, just like that night when she was forced to watch Ryan play perfect husband with Elianna.

When the dinner was over, Alex pretended to have homework so she could leave soon. Elianna watched the brunette sneak in her grandfather's office, most likely looking for a bottle of Brandi, another bad habit the blonde had noticed about her ex-lover and even approached her to lecture her but didn't get much effect.

Once back home, Alex calls her new and soon-to-be ex-fuck-buddy, freshly fished on campus to cheer her up.

Elianna was doing the same with her husband who had forgiven her for her mistakes and really believed their marriage would only come out stronger. But seeing Elianna's bloodshot eyes and considering the fact that she had just spent an hour in the bathroom, pretending to take a shower after they had made love for the first time since they had gotten back together, Ryan understood that the blonde's heart was no longer so untamable, it already belonged to a certain brunette.

"Elianna are you okay?" Ryan asks knowing what was going on.

"Yes, I'm fine" The blonde joins him in the bed, turning her back to her husband.

"Was it that horrible to sleep with your husband?" The cold tone of the man behind her back made her shiver. "Can you fucking look at me" Elianna got out of bed, tears in her eyes not knowing what to do with herself because she also thought she was done with Alex.

"I forgave you for having an affair with my little sister because I also had my dose of stupid decisions, I admit I am not perfect, I cheated on you more than once. But I'm doing the impossible to make you happy because I love you but yet I am not enough for you. Come on I want you to say it out loud, I am not enough for you"

"Please stop" With a whisper Elianna begged hi; to stop screaming.

"No I want to hear you say out loud what's going on in your heart" With the back of his hand he hit the glass of water on the bedside table.

Elianna knocked on the door and didn't wait a second before hugging her best friend as soon as the latter opened the door.

"Elianna?" Her friend walks her into her living room and kicks her boyfriend out, instructing him to pay the taxi that brought Elianna at hers.

Returning to the living room with a box of chocolate ice cream, she sat down next to her friend to comfort her.

"I tried, I really wanted it to work but I felt... I felt .."

"Hey calm down. You will tell me all about it tomorrow, for now you're going to relax ok?" The two girls spent the evening on the couch after emptying several bottle of alcohol and ice.

The next day at around 11 am, Rachel opens her door and finds herself in front of Ryan.

"What the hell do you want?" She encloses the door behind her so as not to wake Elianna.

"So I take it she told you everything and obviously I am the bastard of story"

"No, I figured that out on my own, you're lucky I am hangover or else I'll kick your ass" Rachel screamed and ended up massaging her forehead to make the migraine go away.

Gravity is a Bitch (Lesbian)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara