"Hmmm, I know Aunt Mame and I'm nervous right now. That's why I come here and I know a little hug from you could ease the feelings." he pulled himself from the hug.

"Gulf, let me ask you once again. Are you sure about this? You're not going to regret it later? It's about your future you know." she said worriedly.

"Yes, Aunt Mame, I want to fulfill Goob's last requests. I'm sure and I'm not going to regret it because I love him too Aunt Mame. I know he loves Goob and not me but I still want to feel his love even though it hurts me."

"I know I can't pretend to be his Goob forever but when the time comes and he knows that I'm not his Goob, I'll faced the consequences with my own. Don't worry about me, Aunt Mame, I'm not a little kid anymore." he said with a small chuckles.

"Little kid, small kid or an adult, when it's about you and your late twin, I'll always worried about both of you. You know how much I love you and I can't see my child's being hurt." she said sadly and he noticed the tears forming in Aunt Mame's eyes. Gulf hugged her tightly.

"I know Aunt Mame. I love you too, so much. Please don't cry. It hurts seeing you cry. Okay, that's enough. Lets get prepared for the lunch naa. I'll have my last lunch here." he said and he kissed Aunt Mame's cheek. Once they prepared all, Gulf rang the bells to informed the kids it's lunchtime.

Twenty minutes later, his phone's ringing and it's Mew calling him. He answered the phone. "Hello Mew."

"Hello baby, how are you? I missed you! Can't wait to be your husband tomorrow! I love you so much, Goob!" Gulf feels pain in his heart.

"I-I'm fine Mew. Errr, why did you call me? Is there any problem?"

"No honey. I just want to remind you that my driver will send you the suits at 5pm." said Mew excitedly.

"Owhhh, okay Mew. I'm at the orphanage now. I'll be at home before 5pm."

"Okay baby, see you tomorrow husband-to-be. I love you love." Mew hung up the phone.

"I love you too, Mew." he whispered to himself. Little did he know, Aunt Mame heard what did he said.

"What is it, Gulf? Why did Mew call you? Is there any problem?"

"No Aunt Mame. He just want to remind me about the suits. He say his driver will hand it to me later at 5pm." said Gulf.

"Owhhh okay. Better finish your lunch now. You can go back home and have a rest while waiting for Mew's driver to arrive." she said softly.

AT GULF'S CONDO
------------------------
Gulf is in Goob's bedroom. He's been resting in here for one and a half hour. Suddenly Goob's words ringing in his ears.

" 'Please, love Mew just as much as I loved him for all this time. I'm sorry Gulfie, I can't take care of him and be besides him forever. Please help me Gulfie..... You're the only one that I hope can love and care for Mew.' " Tears fall from his eyes.

"I'm sorry Goob but I fall in love with him. I love him Goob. I love him so much but he doesn't love me. He love you Goob. I will take care of him for you but I don't know it will last forever or not." he talks as if he can sensed Goob's appearance.