Chapter 32

"Did you know, Yula? Did you know?" Gasy asked me excitedly. "What is it, Gasy? What did I know?" I asked him with a quirk in my voice. He stopped walking. "You don't know?" He asked sadly. I remained silent. Kanyal and Erica were puzzled as they didn't understand the Ard language. "Cora, when will you explain to us?" Kanyal whispered to me. "Sorry for now, Kanyal! I don't have any choice," I whispered back. Gasy was staring at us. "What are you guys whispering? Yula, you're behaving differently. Don't you know that Elvira's coming?" Gasy asked with an angry tone. I raised an eyebrow. "The Yula I knew hates Elvira. Every fairy hates Elvira, but you still came with me to help clean the chamber?" He asked me worriedly. I remained silent. "Yarl, what's wrong with you? You hated Elvira as she killed your mother!" Gasy told fiercely in Ard language to Kanyal. Kanyal was startled. He didn't know what to answer, Gasy. He just smiled awkwardly. "Look, Gasy, we can't talk about this now! We have to hurry now. Elvira's here, and we can't stop and chit-chat here. We have to go to the chamber," I told him with my cold voice.  "Yes, Gasy! She can't talk now. She can't answer you now because she isn't Yula!" I heard a familiar voice. To be much specific, it was a haunting voice. 

     I turned back slowly. To my dismay, it was none and else Elvira! "You?" I hissed through my gritted teeth. She smirked. Fortunately, Kanyal and Erica could guess what was going on. "So, where's my son? My beloved son?" Elvira asked in Ard. Unluckily, overdramatic Kanyal ruined the moment. "A devil's son is never needed here! You, the Emperor of Evil, can't even find your son!" He growled. Erica groaned. There was no choice. We turned into our human form. Gasy gasped too loud. All of sudden, Elvira was gone. We looked everywhere. "Have you ran away to save yourself, Elvira?" Kanyal was shouting. I wanted to give Kanyal a tight slap but we couldn't change what he said. Gasy was still in shock. We turned back to Gasy. "So, it is real. You're alive. Oh my gosh!" Gasy hugged me but he was too short and was hugging my legs. So, I kneed down. "Yes. Yes, I am," I smiled at him. "Please, I don't understand anything!" Kanyal cried. I mounted a spell that would make Kanyal and Erica understand everything but couldn't talk in Ard. They were quite relieved but remained silent. "Princess, do you remember me?" Gasy asked worriedly. I shrugged. "No. I remembered some details only. I don't have any idea about Ardian," I took a deep breath. I saw tears in Gasy's neon blue eyes.

"I was cursed and turned into an elf," He took a deep breath and continued, "I am your uncle, Cora!" The moment he told me, I trembled for a second. "Prince Melyon?" Erica gasped. I wiped my tears and asked firmly, "Who is The Panther of Crustel?" He didn't answer. I repeated but this time I raised my voice. My eyes were glowing. (I saw my eyes reflection in Gasy's eyes.) He answered looking at the ground, "The Great Healer. Lama!" I screamed, "You're lying! You're Elvira!" Gasy didn't look up. "Why were you cursed?" I asked her as it was the most disgusting question. She didn't lookup. "Cora, I know how you guys see me but believe me. I have changed. I came to Ardian to save my master's life. I was in hurry. There was no choice. I was told that Ardian's Waterfall water is powerful. We can save someone's life. Even a healer's too. I believed it. The moment I arrived at the Secret Gate, my master died. I entered Ardian with him," I cut her, "I know what happened next. You were cursed for bringing a dead body in." She nodded. "What's this Gasy Drama?" Erica asked. "Well, when I was cursed, I looked like former Head Elf of Ardian. The beast killed the Head Elf, Gasy because he didn't obey his orders. When I arrived, that was a perfect time. He told me to be Gasy and..." she didn't continue. " And what?" Kanyal asked. "And if I disobey I could be killed too," She finished. "Wait! If you're Elvira, then why is the Beast so excited to meet you? I mean who's the Elvira that we met before?" I asked calmly. "No one knows that I am Elvira. The one who claims herself as Elvira was hidden for years. She was going to reveal herself today. The Fake Elvira is a too dangerous person. She had mastered The Ardian Magic! I was quite excited to meet the fake Elvira, to be honest. She made my name sound evil. Uh, yaa! Thank god. You guys didn't bring Ethan!" She was quite excited. 

        "What's wrong with Ethan?" Erica asked concerned. "Well, we can't chit-chat here. We have to hurry to the Chamber of Maru. Well, you guys turn yourself into fairies again." We all nodded and turned back into our fairy form. I wondered who was the fake Elvira. We followed Elvira. She apologized to me so many times for trying to invade Crustel, Taleas, and Aquanya. Well, she seemed to have changed a lot. We flew so far till we saw an ancient Ruadian King's statue. We have learned about him in our history classes. His name was King Ruard. The Kingdom of Ruard was named after him due to his good deeds. "We're here. The Chamber of Maru!" Elvira told like she was a tourist guide. I looked around. It was an open garden with just an ancient statue. I was puzzled. "I thought The Chamber of Maru would be a hidden room," I told her. She laughed awkwardly. "Yes, Cora. It is a room. Well, wait and see!" She jumped on the statue. She pulled the king's arm from upwards to downwards. We were waiting awkwardly. "Is it my imagination or is the floor is quaking?" all of sudden, I heard a familiar voice. We turned back. To my dismay, it was Ethan. "Oh no! Ethan?" Elvira asked. "You know me?" He questioned back.