Chapter-5

Note- please read in dark mode/background.

Please vote 💜
Ignore the mistakes 😘

_______________________

"How many more of us are faking the facade? How many more of us are pretending to be something we're not? Even better, how many of us will have the courage to be ourselves regardless of what others think?"

-Katie McGarry

_______________________

"We are here, sir.

The words of his driver snapped him out of his thoughts and the car stopped in front of the very familiar buliding.

Jimin nodded and gulped gazing at the company. He felt his nerves strike up and he desperately fumbled around with his pocket to take out the flask immediately.

He gulped down all of it quickly and took a few deep breaths and soon after he found himself out of the car.

Jeons were the first word he read

He just looked at it while chuckling bitterly.

Dark clouds had started to cover up the sky and it seemed like the rain was about to start anytime.

He remembered the time when he used to enjoy such weather. He used to love the earthy odour after the droplets of water would leave.

But now he doesn't.

He doesn't remember the last time he genuinely enjoyed it.

The light showers started soon enough forcing him to enter the dreaded building.

He masked all his worries and sadness as he moved along the reception to get to the elevator.

Many recognised him as he was greeted with a bow and he acknowledged them all with a small smile and a nod.

No one stopped him. And why would they ?

They all know him as the husband of Jeon Yoongi.

But no one knew that they were only husbands in name as they don't even glance at each other once the couple is inside the four hidden walls.

Or husband who got his own mistress but again he was the one that got someone else first.

As the elevator stopped he took a deep breathe before walking forward.

He held back a sigh as he sauntered in the corridor,mentally preparing himself for what was about to happen.

He stood in front of the closed door for few minutes gathering all the courage he could.

And soon he found himself knocking on it.

★★★★★★

Yoongi was fully immersed in reading some papers.

He was tired.

It was just noon but he felt exhausted.

Though he was not surprised by the number of files sent to him by his elder brother because it was not the first time

He was focused on his work when his secretary walked in to inform him about his schedule for the later day.

And Yoongi was just absent mindedly nodding along as she read through the list because he already knew that he was going to be stuck in his office till late night.