Chapter 3

Note-Please read in dark mode/background.

Please vote 💜
Ignore the mistakes 😘

____________________

"Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it."

-J.K. Rowling

________________________

"Excuse me."Mumbled Jin to the guest with a smile as he started to walk towards the pair who stood at the bar.

Namjoon watched him walk away from them,expecting the latter to clean up the mess the others created.

"Is everything alright ?" Questioned Jackson concerned and he nodded.

"Oh."

"Absolutely."

"Taehyung is just clumsy sometimes."He explained and chuckled a bit forcefully.

Jackson laughed as well.

"Oh well."

"He can't be more clumsy than you, though."

And after that he swiftly changed the topic of their conversation without anyone noticing.

★★★★★★

"What in the world are you both doing here?"Asked Jin through his gritted teeth as he reached the bar.

Taehyung was helping a maid clean up the mess while Jimin held a new glass in his hands.

"I was trying to take the glass from Jimin hyung and it slipped."The younger replied with his eyes castes down.

Jin stood in front of them and made a  gesture for the maid to leave,who immediately sprinted away.

He didn't say anything to Taehyung and turned his head to the side to glare at Jimin.

"I won't say I am suprised."

"But I expected you to be better than Yoongi."He scolded.

"What is he doing here Jeon Jimin? And what was even Yoongi thinking that he brought her here,too ?" Questioned Jin while making sure no one heard them.

Jimin just looked down.

And Taehyung stood beside the pair quietly.

"Did you forget that you are parents were here ?"

"What were you thinking inviting him here, huh ?"

Jin took a deep breathe to calm himself down.

"Namjoon is not happy right now. So, make sure to not mess it up anymore."

"And don't think I'm going to ignore your outfit."

"Meet me in my study after the party is over."

"Yes,hyung."He replied without any expression on his face but quickly changed it to a smile when they caught the attention of a few guests.

"Taehyung."

Jin turned to face the younger.

"I don't know how you are going to do it. But I need you to make him and her leave immediately. I can't because I have to be with Namjoon and I don't trust Jimin and Yoongi with it."

"Okay,hyung."Replied the younger a little hesitantly.

"I need a definite answer Jeon Taehyung." He asked sternly.