Chapter 4

Note- Please read in dark mode/background.

Please vote 💜
Ignore the mistakes 😘

_____________________

"It is not so cheap, to reach to the ultimate realisation of truth. You will have to create the path by walking yourself; the path is not ready-made, lying there and waiting for you. "

-Osho

_____________________

Why do we give up on our dreams too soon sometimes ? We can be really strong but still we give up after just a few tries.

It's simply because of the world we live in. The world where no one really supports you. No one care about you. They don't give you the love you need to achieve your dream. No one understands you.

That  is the exactly same reason Jin,Jimin and Taehyung gave up so soon.

Their efforts and hardwork was never acknowledged and there was no response to it.

Jin saw his husband change with time. How his love started caring more about work and image pushing him all to the back on the list of priorities.

Jimin didn't even get the chance to experience love. His parents never gave him what he wanted-love and respect for his passion. But was instead forced into a bond he didn't even want in the first place.

He was already broken and his new family didn't help but break him further. The coldness in his parents house was similar to the Jeon mansion which made him feel sick.

And to just stop thinking about his bad fortune, he walked the wrong way, founding comfort in alcohol and in the arms of some stranger that wasn't his husband.

Taehyung was not broken before but now he isn't that sure anymore. He grew up in warm and loving family, spoiled by his mom and dad but after the loss of his mom, he lost a piece of himself but he wanted to move on and be better. Though the support and love he needed for that was not given to him.

Still he smiled everyday as he tried to bond with his new family members and husband though nothing happened like he thought would happen.

He found himself all alone in a new environment as he secretly longed for some warmth.

As the car was being driven to their destination Taehyung couldn't help but think what actually wrong with this family that they all turned like this.

The remember of his failed marriage and relationship always in his mind.

★★★★★★

"I am really honoured that you and your family members decided to visit us,today." Said the head of the orphanage with a smile.

They all were sitting in his office.

"Please."

"The pleasure is all ours and it's all because of you that we were be able to spend some of our time with the innocent souls."Replied Jin with his lips curled up.

Mostly the elder did all the talking but both the younger also chimed in between.

Taehyung's attention was drawn to the window as he could watch all the kids run around freely laughing and giggling.

A small smile made an appearance on his face subconsciously.

Jin saw the way he was looking at the children through the window.