Chapter Thirty-Three- Epilogue- Happy Ever Afters

Nine Months Later 

I was very thankful for the fact that I hadn't drunk that much, at yet another one of the Candor's spring parties, the previous evening, because it saved me from a birthday-level hangover I would have expected to be paying for if I had. 

I turned in my bed to see that Imogen was sleeping peacefully beside me, faint shadows under her eyes. 

So, yeah, this was new. Imogen was spending much more time at my house, now, and I loved each and every moment that I got to spend with my gorgeous girlfriend. 

I swiftly headed into the bathroom and brushed my now waist-length blonde hair, as well as brushing my teeth, before I got changed into some spring-appropriate attire, a white crop top with a pattern of red roses upon it, and dark denim shorts. 

I then headed back towards the bed, and Imogen sat up and rubbed sleepily at her eyes. 

"Good morning, beautiful," I said. 

"Morning Annie bunny," she said in her sleepy voice, before turning over and lying back down. 

"No, no, Imogen," I said, grabbing her into a cuddle, "You can't go back to sleep. It's one p.m." I informed her. 

She sat up then and narrowed her eyes slightly at me, grumbling slightly. 

"I know. I'm waking you up from your nap. I suck." I said. 

"Not everyone is a morning person like you, Annie," she said. 

"I know," I smirked, "I'll go get you a coffee," I said, about to head towards my door.  

Before I could leave, though, Imogen grabbed a hold of my hand. 

"No, Annie, I want you to stay here. Please don't go," she said. 

I released a gentle laugh, and moved some of Imogen's slightly sleep-fluffed hair out of her face so that I could kiss her forehead. 

"Okay," I said. 

 "Phew," Imogen said, shuffling so that she was sat up in bed, and she leant her head against my shoulder for a moment, "I thought you were going to head out." 

"I'm never letting you go," I promised. 

She smiled at that statement. 

"Annie!" my mother exclaimed. 

Kate and Victoria's voices occasionally sounded similar from afar, so I waited for a moment to see which one it was going to be, and Victoria soon stepped into my room. 

"Auntie Fox is in labour," she informed me. 

I felt my eyes widen in my surprise, then. 

"Like, now?" I asked. 

Victoria released a gentle laugh. 

"Yeah, now. Let's go. Imogen, think you can get ready in ten minutes?" she asked her, with a gentle smile. 

"On it!" Imogen said, and rolled out of my bed so that she could get changed into some of my spare clothes in the bathroom- an orange skater dress. It suited her well. 

She quickly tied her hair into a side ponytail and brushed her teeth, and then headed back to join me. 

"I'm ready!" she said. 

"Fab!" Victoria smiled. 

The three of us headed out of my room and left the house, along with Kate, all bustling into her car. 

As we sat in the back of the car, on our way to the hopsital, Imogen reached out to grab my hand in hers. 

Okay, it was definitely a good thing that I hadn't been hungover this morning. Otherwise, I would have missed this.