Icky Vikky Sticky imagine for whoever

Hello. I like seeing you guys happy and updating this for you but understand I have to come up with 6 different scenarios and I want them all to be different and I try to make them pretty long and I'm not a super human who can come up with something on the dot I try to give you guys the best so understand I'm always trying to thinking of something for this book but also understand I can't post like on a regular basis maybe in the summer because no school and shrimp so ya anyway enjoy this Vikk imagine that I came up with on the dot :) it's pretty bad tbh

The phone rings once.... Twice..... Three.... He answers.
"(Y/N)?" Vikk answers his voice groggy. "Why are you calling at 3 am?" He asks the tiredness radiating through his tone.
"He- he broke up with me." You say between sobs. "Lachlan. He broke up with me. I just needed to hear a friend's voice." You explain about to burst into tears yet again.
"I'm so sorry to hear that." He explains sympathy lacing his voice.
"I can't stand some men." You say trying to comfort yourself.
"Want me to come over?" He asks.
"No. I can't ask you to do that. It's 3 am."
"I will."
"If you want." You mumble hoping he didn't notice the anxiousness in your voice. You needed a hug from someone.
"I'll be right over." He explains. You hang up the phone sighing thinking how you just ruined one boy's Saturday night. You wait at the door so he doesn't wake your parents and open at his quiet knock. He immediately traps you in a friendly hug which you gladly accept hugging him back.
"You didn't have to come over." You explain looking at his messy hair, t-shirt, sweats, and converse.
"I'd do anything for you." He explains resting his head on yours. You grab a water bottle and walk to your room him following. "I'm sorry this happened." He explains sitting across from you on your bed.
"I thought he loved me. I guess I wasn't worth him. Heck, I'm not worth you being me friend. I'm not worth anything." You start crying ever more. He pulls you closer to him so he has his arms wrapped around you. You sob into his t-shirt quietly.
"You're worth everything in the world combined (Y/N) and if he doesn't see that then he's not worth it." He says stroking your hair comforting you. You pull away wiping your nose with your sleeve.
"Thanks Vikk. For being a great best friend." You hug him again and he mentally sighs. He wishes you were more than friends but you didn't know.
"I love you (Y/N)." He kisses the top if your head. You took it as a friendly gesture but he took it as more than that.