Fish/tickle fight pt. 1

Some are much shorter than other btw

Preston
"What should we name him?" Preston puts the bag holding the gold fish into the water bowl letting the water temperature adapt or whatever they call it.
"I don't know." You wrap your arms around his hips bringing hism closer. The fish swims around happily in the plastic little bag. "What about.... Blaine?" You smile up at him saying his middle name. He blushes slightly kissing you on the lips.
"What about (y/m/n)?"
"No. I like Blaine." You giggle.
"Okay fine. We'll name him Blaine." You both stare at the happily swimming Blaine. "Would it be Blaine Junior or just Blaine?" He asks you shrugging. After the time is up you let him swim freely in the bowl putting in small pieces of fish food him happily mobbing at him.
"To be honest he's cuter than you." You joke Preston just giving you a playful glare before tackling you and tickling your soft spot and kissing you. You run out of breath quickly laughing hysterically.
"Stop it!" You whine in between laughs. He stops and kisses you on the lips giving a soft, sincere smile.

Mitch
"Aww. Look at him swimming around. Here fishy fishy." Mitch wiggles his finger in front of the newly bought fish bowl. You roll your eyes smiling at the 20-year-old who's acting like a ten-year-old. Then again that's why you fell in love with him.
"What should we name it?" You ask slinging your arm over his shoulder. He looks down at you smirking.
"I was thinking we should name him Nemo."
"You're so cliché. Then again that's one of the reasons I fell in love with you." You hug him tightly him hugging back. After awhile he picks you up without warning you squealing for him to put you back on the ground. He plops you down on the couching tickling your stomach. He climbs over you pinning your knees down with his gently. You run out of breath laughing pleading for him to stop. He stops after awhile you panting. "So Nemo?" You ask in between breaths. He nods smiling down on you kissing you sloppily.

Jerome
"I got a fish!" Jerome exclaims walking through the front door. You playfully roll your eyes and grab the fishbowl from the old fish. You quickly fill it up with water and set it on the counter. Jerome sets the plastic bag is the top opening. The fish swims around making an occasional small bubble.
"What should we name him?" You ask smiling at the swimming, playful creature. He shrugs watching the fish swim around as it he were in a trance. "What about Robert?" You ask. He cringes at his middle name. He walks over from behind you and encircles his arms around you. You smile as he slightly kisses your cheek.
"What about.... um." He ponders still trapping you in his embrace. "We should name is Mitch. For my other lover." You laugh.
"Okay then. His name is now Mitch. Mitch looks like he likes his new name." You lean down to look at Mitch, Jerome still hugging you. He rests his head on your shoulder. You try to walk out of it but he doesn't let you.
"Jerome!" You squeal. He just smirks picking you up slinging you over his shoulder. You playfully hit his back commanding he put you down, but he doesn't. "Jerome stop it!" You plead. He lays you down on the couch and starts tickling you. You laugh hysterically pleading for him to stop. He just giggles at your laugh continuing to tickle you. After awhile he stops, you catching your breathe. You switch positions immediately and start tickling him.

A/N
Aww I like Jerome's tbh DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FISH NAMES I HAD TO COME UP WITH?!?!? 6 THATS LIKE A LOT I HAD TO SPEND LIKE 5 MINUTES COMING UP WITH A NAME FOR VIKK'S FISH! lol Vikk's fish name sucks just like tbh anyway hope you guys like this 😂 OHMERGAWD 50 READS!!!!

The pack-frences and imagines (requests are closed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara