"Hanahaki Disease "

Bright mentally cursed at himself for being so stupid. Who was he kidding? He has always been stupid.

He looked at Glass, the doctor was mismerized. And Bright was jealous, jealous of his assistant. He wish he didn't feel this burning hate for his own assistant.

He wished he could be Diogenes, he could do that but it will only tear Glass to pieces.

He remembers the day Glass told Diogenes his love for them, how sweet.His assistant liked him back.

He remembered choking on petals. The petals were truly mesmerizing, Just like The blonde. But the petals and stems in him hurt, the pain became unbearable.

Later he found out that it was called "The Hanahaki Disease", and the council stated that the amulet might not be able to bring him back if the disease kills him.

Oh what a tragedy! A life long dream Bright wanted to happen. He should be happy, both for Diogenes and glass and for his dream of dying.

But at that moment his mind wanted something else than death, he wanted to live happily with Glass! But he could not bring himself to tell the truth to The blonde.

Though, he could be saved. Simply by surgery and removing the plant. But it will also take away his feelings for Simon.

He didn't want that to happen.
So he continued to suffer no matter how harsh it was.

He couldn't tell Glass, or Diogenes. He could only tell the others. He didn't want Glass to be part of this mess.

Jump forward to a few days of ignoring Simon, avoiding him at all costs, Glass started to take notice of what he was doing.

He was thankful enough that he didn't suspect he had the disease when he appointed a meeting.

Bright clenches his fists knowing Glass will never love him back.

He was sad, I mean who wouldn't be? He was in pain, in suffering, and all the other doctors could do was comfort him.

Bright was taken back to reality when he started choking, which caught the attention of not only Glass, but the whole cafeteria.

Tears streamed down Bright's face as he knew what he was about to be going through next.

The Light blue petals fell down from his mouth, with blood splattered on each petal.

"J-Jack! What's wrong?" Glass questioned as he lets go of Diogenes' hand. Bright could only smile to try and hide the excruciating pain.

Diogenes had their eyes wide open , they immediately knew what was happening and went to get help. The other personels who were at the cafeteria left to give the two some space or went to go inform the council.

Bright tried to stand up and leave in which he only fell, with Glass catching him."Bright! You have the hanahaki disease?!" Jack could only stare at the doctor, feeling sorry for him. Glass then laid the dying doctor on the floor, and kneeled beside him.

"W-who is it?" Bright smiled softly as the vines started going to his throat. Bright cupped Glass' cheeks and brought him to a kiss. Bright pulls away and smiles "I'm sorry.. Glass.."

"W-wait! Please don't leave! I'm sorry!" Glass pleaded and Bright looked at him in confusion.

"I only dated Diogenes to make you jealous, I lied when I said to you i wasn't over them but I was. I'm sorry... I was scared.. Scared you wouldn't love me back.." Bright was left shocked at what he said.

Glass wipes away his tears and places their four heads together..
"I love you... I'm sorry I made you go through this pain. Please don't leave.." Bright smiled softly as an acceptance to the apology, but boy was he sleepy.

As he closed his eyes he heared faint shouting and Glass begging not to close his eyes, then the world went black.

-------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the oneshot! Don't worry, Bright survived uwu.

Do you guys want me to do part 2?

Please comment down!

Hope you all are having a great day! UwU