"Wait! You can't leave!"

"Wait! You can't leave!" (lightbulb/bright x glass oneshot) 

_____________________________

----------

Summary:What happens when you fall for someone who leaves to go somewhere and you'll have to wait a year until you see their precious face again? You have two options; ask others to give you the support you need, or do nothing and watch the world unfold? 

----------
[In this oneshot, Glass is taller than bright]
_____________________________

[Simon's P.O.V] 

"Alright Dr.Glass, may we ask why you called all of us, except Dr.Bright, in your office?"

Dr.Kondraki questioned me. "Isn't it obvious, Kondraki? Dr. Simon Glass here has a crush on Dr. Jack Bright. He is afraid of never seeing him ever again" Dr. Iceberg said. I sighed in defeat. You see my crush, Dr. Bright, is leaving for a whole year. I'm sitting here practically begging every close associate I know to help me make him stay.

"Is Dr. Iceberg correct, Glass?" Dr. Gerald said and I nodded."Hah! Time to pay up guys!" Dr. Clef exclaimed as the rest of the group sighed or rolled their eyes in annoyance. "We'll all pay you later, for now let's focus on how to make Bright stay" Diogenes said.

"Any suggestions?" She asked the group. "Why can't you just take him  then carry him bridal style and then run away like crazy with him as far as you can?" Dr. Kondraki said as the whole group glared at him. "What? At least consider this as plan B?"

Dr. Rights looked like she had forgotten something and brought out a book entitled "Ways on how to make Dr. Bright stay". "We've been waiting for this moment our entire life!" Dr. Rights and Agent Diogenes shouted proudly. They opened the thick leather book revealing millions of ways. We tried almost all of the ways on how to make Bright stay, but they failed. 

Dr. Rights licked her finger and turned the pages. She pointed at a sentence in bold letters. "Number 404, carry Dr. Bright bridal style away as far as you can. Dr. Kondraki, you made this. Don't let us down." She said snapping the book closed. "Yes, ma'am! Dr. Glass, let's go!" Dr. Kondraki pulled my arm into the hallway. He pointed at Dr. Bright and I unconsciously carried him bridal style to the exit of site-19. The alarms were blaring, and the noises grew louder. It was like a SCP escaped containment. I am that SCP. 

"Did you capture everything?" One of the council members asked the other one. "I did. I'm surprised about how fast Dr. Glass can run." They all laughed. "Well, let's wait for them in the council room shall we?" The head of the council asked the members. They nodded in agreement and anticipated the arrival of Bright and I. Finally, we walked inside the room nervous of what would happen next. "If you love me so much, you would use that psychological noggin of yours." He whispered in my ear a bit annoyed. "When's the wedding?" One council member questioned that made everyone laugh.

THE END