Helpless!

Thank you Chara_OvO
For the oneshot idea! I might not be able to do the other two yet because I'm trying to find motivation to continue my fanfic.
-------------------------
[Glass' P.O.V]
  Snow flakes slowly fell one by one, the warm air slowly became colder, and the snow became heavier and heavier. I shivered a bit as I set down some finished paperwork and neatly placed them in a pile on my desk.

"I should've double checked my things when I had the time" I said as I realized I didn't bring anything (not even my scarf) for this freezing blizzard. I checked the time and saw it was only a few minutes before break.
"Cheer up Glass, I'm sure you can make Hot chocolate or Coffee" I said to lighten up my mood.

Time soon passed by as break came and I went to the cafeteria to get myself some coffee and realized my mug was gone as well. I breathed in and out to calm myself down and just went to a table to eat my packed food, hey at least I have food!

As I started eating it got colder and colder by the seconds. "I think I just might die from freezing into solid ice" I said sarcastically as my whole body shivered.

"Ha! If that's the case, mind if I join you?" Bright exclaimed as he went to sit down beside me. "Maybe, if you aren't freezing away in the cold like me then you can"

He simply chuckled as a reply and handed me a mug filled with hot coffee.
"Isn't that..." he nodded.
"Yeah... Uh, so you kinda left your mug at my station a while ago" Jack scratched the back of his neck nervously. I looked at him with a smile and took it,placing it down beside my plate.

Soon break time was over and we went to go back to our work stations.

As I entered mine I noticed a gray and black striped scarf neatly placed on the middle of my desk with a note.

"P.S,Saw you shivering away in the cold so I thought to give you an extra scarf I had :)
-The ginger-haired immortal bastard"

I lightly blushed as I placed the scarf around my neck and continued on with my work.

----------------------------------------------------
I finally had the motivation to do this. UwU