7 - A Walk With Angel

"You! What the hell are you doing here?!"

This is bad luck. She is definitely bad luck. Hindi ako makakapaniwala na magkikita kami. At worse, dito pa na obviously there is a competition going on. Hindi ko na lamang siya pinansin.

"Welcome to the Fashion Club Fashion Show. Now as to start the show, let me introduce to you our two beautiful models. Angel Castro and Sam Arguello"

Okey Sam breath.

Sabay kaming lumabas ni Angel and to my relief, There is only the 5 judges which I assume are the teachers and some member of the club. Habang naglalakad si Angel, napansin ko na talagang  mahusay siya sa ganito. Urgh...This is so embarrassing and so not me. There were 7 dresses that I need to wear and that means I need to walk more times on the runway. This is so frustrating but I need to do my best.

(FASTFORWARD)

Nakatayo kaming dalawa ni Angel together withbthe Fashion club members. I guess, they will be graded right now.

"Both Teams did an amazing job creating their dresses. I'm quite impressed with you Fashion memeber club. As for the models, Angel, we always knew you were so good in this kind of things and as usuall we are impressed"

"Really?!. Thank you so much. I really did my very best and I'm sure it is very impressive."

"As for Miss Sam Arguello, I can see that your not really into this kind of stuff right?"

One of the judges said kaya tumango ako. I'm glad they noticed.

"But, I have to say you have potential. Your pretty and you also have a nice proportion. I have to say we're looking forward of you doing more fashion show."

"Thank you for your kind words but this will definitely be my last."

Sabi ko and they just smiled at my response. I just shrug in return.

Sa wakas natapos na rin kaya bumaba na ako ng stage pero biglang may tumulak sa akin at na out of balance ako. Napaupo ako sa sahig and felt a slight pain on my ankle. Tsk, naka heels pa naman ako.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there---Oh wait nakita pala kita"

Tsss. No other than Angel. Hindi na ako nag abala pa na sagutin siya instead ay tumayo ako at tinalikuran siya.

"Ano ba kasi ang ginagawa ng isang basirang kagaya mo dito?. And what did the judges say?. Pretty?. Oh please they must be blind."

This girl is getting on my nerves.

"Excuse me.. Are you perhaps.... Jealous?"

Tanong ko. Nakita kong tumaas ang isang kilay niya at pilit na tumawa.

"Me?. Jealous? Hahaha That is----"

"Eh kung hindi naman pala then why are you saying those things?. O baka naman insecure ka lang?"

Sarcastic na pagkasabi ko. I saw her bit her lip and then she raise her hand ready to slap me. Mabuti na lang at alam ko kung ano ang gustong gawin niya kaya napigilan ko ito.

" Not today Angel. And please... Just stop. "

I calmly said at iniwan siya.

Pa ika-ika akong naglakad papuntang Class 4-E. I hate those heels and I hate Angel. Kung hindi lang sana niya ako tinulak. I was about to enter the room ng biglang nadulas ako and I landed on the floor. Tsk Isa pa tong mga ipis na to wala talaga silang balak na tigilan ako.