||Thank You, My Pooh Bear|| [✓]

"There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein.

"You'll be fine. Felling unsure and lost is part of your path. Don't avoid it. See what those feeling are showing you and use it. Take a deep breath. You'll be okay. Even if you don't feel okay all the time."- Louis C.K.

Can't Help Falling In Love- Elvis Presley cover by Matt Defreitas

This song doesn't really relate to this chapter even though I really wanted to find a song that did. But I love this cover, it was the first cover I ever hear from Matt. And now I'm in love with him and his voice.

--•--

Seven years later*

I pulled up to the school, walking into room 12.

"Daddy!" My beautiful little girl yelled, running up to me.

"Hey princess. How was your first day of school." I smiled as I held her hand. She swung our hands together as we walked back to the car.

"I learned how to spell my name. Look. E- R- I- N- N! It's so easy!" She giggle as I buckled her up and drove her back home.

"It is. And such a beautiful name."

"Yea." She giggled.

The whole way home, we sang her favorite songs. And I smiled every time she paused then yelled out the lyrics again because she forgot the words.

"Mommy!" She yelled when we arrived home and got inside.

"Mmh." She cooed at Erinn, kissing her head. "How was your day."

"It was great." She talked and talked about her whole day. Emma looked at me and smiled. I walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her big waist.

I kissed her cheek, intwining our fingers. As I began to play with her ring on her left hand.

"I love you." I whispered kissing her again. Her cheeks turned pink just like every other time I complimented her.

"I love you too." She turned around, giving me a real kiss on the lips.

Erinn was right. I did have a bright future.

I now have a job that I love. And I wouldn't have made it here without her. And without the support of Emma. Who I can now call my wife.

I have a beautiful family, with Emma and my little girl Erinn. And soon to have a little boy.

"Thank you Erinn." I said looking up. "Without you, I wouldn't have all this." I smiled looking into Emma's eyes.

"Yes, thank you Erinn."

My first love.

My pooh bear.

--•--

That's it for this short story. I hope you liked it!

-shortperson_