||I Wish My Whole Life Was Just a Dream|| [✓]

"Do you ever wish you could just wake up and it was all just a bad dream?

Me too."

-author unknown

Talking To The Moon- Bruno Mars

--•--

"Here." I said handing her a necklace that I had won.

"Uh." She took it, slowly examining it. "Thank you."

"Let me put it on." I took it from her and went behind her. I moved her hair out of the way, putting the necklace around her neck.

She turned around as I smiled at her.

"Do you want to go on the ferris wheel?" I asked, fiddling with my hands.

Before she could answer he phone rang. I internally groaned.

"I can't. I'm sorry but I have to go." She said walking away

"Why?" I said grabbing her arm lightly. "Why are you always leaving early?"

"I just- my mom needs me."

"For what?" I pushed on.

"Family stuff." She pulled away. She gave me one last look, before leaving.

My heart just shattered into pieces. I've felt this before, but I don't know when or where.

I just stood there, slumping. I turned around, slowly walking.

Forget going back to my other friends.

I was heading home, almost to the bridge. I saw someone standing at the very top.

This can't be good. What do I do?

"Hey get down from there." I yelled running up to the mysterious dark figure.

"Erinn." I said uneasily, as I slowly walked to her.

"Erinn what are you doing. Get down from there."

"Why?! What's the point!" Her voice cracked.

"Please don't do this."

"But I want to. Don't you want me to be happy."

"Always, but this is not the way."

"No one likes me. I don't even like me. No one will miss me."

"I like you. I'll miss you. And so will Jeffery, Melanie, Alice, and your parents." I said walking closer to her, where she was standing at the edge.

"But you don't know what it's like to be made fun of at school and at home. People text me saying stupid stuff. And I always try so hard not to let it get to me but it always manages."

"Erinn I can-"

"Stop saying my name. I hate that stupid name."

"I love it." I whispered. "I can help just get down from there, I'm begging you."

She looked at me, then back to the ground 15ft below.

"I'm sorry." She leaned forward and I was to late.

"It's just a dream, it's just a dream." My mom cooed, just like every other day.

"But it's not." I shook my head. "It's my life."

--•--