||A Letter to My Love|| [✓]

"Sometime you have to let people go because they are toxic to you. Let them go because they take and take and leave you empty. Let them go because in the ocean of life when all you're trying to do is stay afloat, they are the anchor that's drowning you." -Author unknown

"I just want you, that's all. All you're flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm. Everything. I just want you."- Author Unknown

Memories- Shawn Mendes

I love him so fucking much!! I just had to do a live video instead of lyrics. To show you guys that he's not just some pretty face guy. He's an amazing singer with such a beautiful voice.

--•--

A week later*

There's been so many time that I've been tempted to kill myself. But ever since Emma found me at the bridge that day, she hasn't left my side since.

She my anchor. She's the one that's been keeping me alive.

And today she insisted that I write a letter to Erinn and set it free. Set her free.

So here I am, racking my brain of what to say to you.

Dear Erinn,

I miss you so much. I want to be with you so much. But I've learned now that I can't. So you don't have to worry about me trying to kill myself. And even if I do think about it I have Emma.

She's really nice. You guys would've been great friends. She understands me. She know what's best for me. Which is good, 'cause I don't have a clue.

I've started hanging out with Jeffery and the girls again. And they love having me back. I love being back. I'm slowly talking more and more and my mom couldn't be happier.

I feel horrible. I put her through so much. I'm trying to make it up to her by taking her out but she said me being happy is enough.

And I am happy.

I have great friends who love me. And care about me. I have my first love with me, you're always by my side even though it's only spiritually and not physically.

And I thought I'd never find love again. But I'm getting pretty close to Emma. I really like her. But no matter what might happen to us in the future....if we have a future together, you will always be my love.

My first love, unforgotten.

Love, Christopher

P.S I love you my little pooh bear

--•--

"Christopher."

"Erinn."

"I'm glad you're happy."

"I'm glad you're happy." I said reaching out to her.

"I'll wait for you. You don't have to worry about me going anywhere."

"I know. I've figured it out."

"Try not to get into too much trouble."

"No promises." I laughed.

"I love you." She smiled.

That was the first time I ever saw her real smile.

And instead of waking up in bed, crying. I woke up with a smile.

"I love you Erinn." I thought out loud, ready to start a brand new day.

--•--