||Some People Can't Take Life|| [✓]

But darling, in the end, you've got to be your own hero, because everyone's busy trying to save themselves- (c.t)

If I Ain't Got You- Alicia Keys

--•--

Today's the big day.

I'm going to tell her exactly how I feel.

It'll be perfect.

It has to be perfect

--•--

"Christopher, aren't you going to have breakfast?"

"No time for that mom! I'll see you later." I yelled grabbing an apple and running out the door.

I'm so nervous.

My hands started to feel clammy when I was close to reaching Jeffery's house.

There she is.

"H-hey Erinn." I grinned.

"Hi Christopher." she smiled lightly. How it sounds when she says my name. Like it was meant to be.

"Mmh your actually early. Why's that?" Jeffery asked with a small chuckle.

" 'Cause today's going to be great." I thought back to my whole plan.

"I know. I can't wait for tonight." Alice cheered.

Me either.

--•--

"It's so cold today." Melanie commented as we all walked to a pizza parlor close by, after school.

"I know." Erinn agreed, rubbing her bare arms.

"Here, take my jacket." I said swiftly taking it off, handing it to her. She looked at it, unknown if she should take it or not.

"It ok, I have a hoodie on too." Right after I said that she took it with no struggle.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome" I smiled, unable to keep my eyes off her.

As we enter the building, the girls went to find some seats, while Jeffery and I ordered the pizza.

"So." Jeffery grinned as we waited for our number to be called.

"What?" I asked a little to quickly.

"You seem...nervous."

"Is it that noticeable." I sighed and brought my hand up, running it through my naturally messy hair.

"Yes and no. I mean I'm your best friend, I know everything." Our number was called, and we took our pizza to where the girls found a table.

"Just don't say anything about it." I said before we sat down and started eating.

Everyone was enjoying the pizza and talking while Erinn and I were just silently eating.

"Erinn, do you like the Ferris wheel?" Jeffery asked her, taking a quick glance at me. I told him not to say anything.

"Yea." she nodded quietly.

"Like a lot?" What is he doing.

"Not a lot, but it brings good childhood memories." Erinn shrugged.

"Cool." Jeffery grinned, turning to me, giving me a thumbs up.

I mentally did a face palm.

Erinn's phone rang. She took it out of her pocket, looking at it.