(4) Bottoms up!

After yesterday's incedent, Suzumoto...no...Christie, Has disappeared.

Brad: Hey you guyz, *Burp* the name's Brad Wong, I'll be teaching you in place of Suzumoto-Sensei.

Tina: Hm? Ugh! Sir, have you been drinkin'?

Brad: ....Noooo?

Honoka: Sir? Are you okay? You look like your about to collapse.

Brad: Let's just get on with class yeah? Now open your textbooks.

What the-!?

Shiki: Sir! You're holding your book upside down.

Brad: Nah, it's cool, I can read like this. *Glug* *Glug* *Glug*

Kasumi: Are you seriously drinking in class!?

Brad: This..*Burp* is water. Alright Line up! It's time for Gym!

Nyotengu: It's too early for that.

Brad: mhei?...Well uh..Early Gym....JUST GET TO THE DAMN GYM ALREADY!

He leaves the Classroom

Shiki: why the hell do we have a drunk as a teacher?

Nyotengu: Beats me...Ah! Shiki-Chan~ wanna be Gym partners?

Tina: Not so fast Nyotengu, We're doing singles today, not a tag team.

Nyotengu: Ahh~ what a shame....

Shiki: hm? ...ah...that's right, We're sparring today.

Helena gave me a brief lecture on how this school operates. Basically this School is for gifted "Duelists" from all across the globe, the basic academic stuff is all just for show and at the same time to make sure the Youth isn't sacrificing their studies to be fighters. Instead of PE though, Students are required to Duel. After every Major Exam Students are required to Participate in "THE RING".
Basically the students Battle it out like an actual tournament, by the end of the tournament our Rank will change depending on how we did. What's the Point of Ranks you ask? The Students who Receive "EX" rank by the time they graduate get 2 things

1. ¥9,000,000,000
2. A Chance to fight the "Council" who reign supreme over every single fighter in the world. If you Win......actually she never explained what happens....

My rank...?

Shiki: "E"....ugh.... what's your rank by the way Honoka?

Honoka: Eh? I'm a "C".

Shiki: Maaaan....

Now that I think about it....Did Helena predict all this would happen? That I would return?

She sure is a scary woman the more you think about it...

Honoka: is Brad-Sensei really gonna teach us?

Kasumi: ...Don't underestimate him, he may be drunk...But he can put up a fight.

Shiki: Hm? Class-rep...Have you met him before?

Kasumi: Yeah. Bastard tried to touch my little sister. We beat him up at the end but...it was not at all easy....

Tina: Speakin' of...when are Ayane,Hayate, and Mr.Hayabusa returning?

Kasumi: They have some things to take care of back at the village, Ayane called me the other day saying they will return in a week or so.

Brad: Oi! Don't keep me waitin' now!

The rest of the class head out.

Shiki: Guess we should do as he says then.

Nyotengu: I second that!