[1] Life Changing

Start from the beginning

"What took you so long?" He asked.

"You know the usual, Stiles being Stiles." Madison deadpanned. Stiles looked at the twins in shock and confusion.

"What does that mean?" He asked. The twins didn't answer as they walked to Stiles Jeep. "Scott? What does that mean?" He asked again, tripping over his feet as he followed them.

~~~

"So you're telling me that they only found half the body?" Madison asked as Stiles filled her in on the information.

"Yep." Stiles said as he pulled up to the woods trail. They hopped out of the car seeing the rope saying no entry after dark.

"We're seriously doing this?" Scott asked.

"You're the one always bitchin that nothing ever happens in this town." Stiles exclaimed turning his flash light on.

"I was trying to get a good night sleep before practice tomorrow." Scott said to him.

"Right cause sitting on the bench is such a grueling effort." Stiles said sarcastically.

"Do you think Coach will let me try out this year?" Madison asked.

She loved lacrosse. She would play with Scott and Stiles at home. Sometimes with her friend Issac but mostly Scott and Stiles.

She was very good at it, even Scott admits it. But Coach doesn't even let her try out. He says that boys lacrosse is too rough.

"No he won't let you on the team, and honestly I don't want you on it either, it's brutal." Stiles answered.

"But why? I better than you at lacrosse!" Madison exclaimed as they walked through the woods. Stiles turned around the flash light blinding Madison as he held it.

"No you're not! I'm better than you, right Scott." Stiles said making him and Madison look at the boy.

"Uh," Scott said trying to find a answer that wouldn't hurt Stiles's feelings. "No comment." He said walking ahead of them.

Stiles scoffed in disbelief as Madison smirked at the boy with the buzz cut.

"Anyway, I'm playing this year. In fact, I'm making first line." Scott exclaimed as they walked.

"Hey! That's the spirit." Stiles said.

"It's nice to have goals." Madison stated, she honestly wasn't exactly sure her brother would make first line, but she supported him anyway.

"Everyone should have a dream, even a pathetically unrealistic one." Stiles said making Madison nudge him in the gut.

"Out of curiosity which half of the body are we looking for?" Madison asked as leaves crunched beneath their feet.

"Huh." Stiles said as he chuckled. "Didn't even think about that."

"And uh, what if whoever killed the body is still out here?" Scott asked making Madison glare at her twin, not wanting to think about a murderer being in the same area as them.

"Also something I didn't think about." Stiles stated. They climbed up a small hill.

"It comforting to know you planned this out with your usual attention to detail." Scott said out of breath.