Chapter Ten: Blotchless Return

Start from the beginning

Traveller was high in the air, hidden in the clouds, from there sight.

He was using the ability that he'd gained from Goth, as he took after the Reaper side of his heritage and he could float.

Floating good, wings... Well, he really needed more practice with flying.

Ohh... There was Reaper, and the local Geno!

Okay... screw you Multiverse.

The Goth here was freaking tall.

(No Palette) Palette sulked.

((We can't have everything, Dream and Ink didn't get together here)) Goth pointed out.

Suddenly Ink screamed, as his body jumped between a child's body, an adult's, and an old skeleton.

"Nobody.. hurts our kid!" Traveller snarled, summoning his bow.

The arrow that he summoned was filled with chaotic energy, meant to rip codes apart.

They'd created it after discovering certain codes in their own body.

It was black, with red lightning snaking off it.

"Bye bye TK." Traveller said smiling, and he released the arrow.

The arrow lanced downwards like an avenging Wrath of God, and those that were looking up, would later swear that the sky went black.

Traveller would say that they were being melodramatic.

TK looked up with empty eyes...

When it hit, a look of relief went over his face.

The whole area went silent from shock at the attack.

Ink shivered painfully, thankfully, his body was back to it's normal age... but still, he hurt.

"Is it over?" Dream asked nervously, as they waited for the dirt sent up by the attack to settle down. There was a sigh of relief as it finally settled, with the remains of monster dust mixed in.

"It's over." Blue said regretfully, as this TK had been his friend, before he went insane.

"Where did the attack come from though?" Sci asked, looking around.

"Um..." Blue said, they turned and they followed his gaze.

Up.

A figure was high up in the air, floating, it kinda reminded Ink of Reaper's floating ability. The figure was lowering themselves, with their clothing fluttering around their form.

"This better not be another enemy." Nightmare snarled, and finally, the figure landed.

Monsters quickly gathered in front of the injured, many were nervous as this unknown Monster had taken out the warped TK in one shot.. a monster who had gained an insane amount of levels from destroying AUs.

"Its a kid!" Dust said, to everyone's surprise.

Ink blinked his blurry gaze, and he shifted to get a better look at their rescuer.

"Father!" He cried, leaping towards the small figure and hugging him.

The Monsters blinked, not understanding how a single leap had gotten Ink twenty feet.

Then, what he said caught their attention. "

FATHER?!" They screamed in shock.

OoOoO

Ink lay on his couch, with his head resting in Father's lap.

"I left awhile after you left for your own journey, the plan was to travel for six to eight months, and then, I would come back to check on you. When I travel around Multiverses there is some time issues, but that should have only been a few days, or six months, in the past or future." Father said, gently rubbing Ink's skull.

It was a relief, as he'd always wondered if Father had abandoned him, even with the letter.

"Six months... that would have been nice." Ink said softly.

"I'm sorry, I would have come right back if I had realized that something had happened." Father whispered.

"You did tell me that your name was Traveller, that you always travelled. You gave me a very happy childhood, I'm upset... but it's not your fault." Ink replied.

"I still missed so much, but from what the codes say, that strange TK, playing with time like that, had even effected the far past... which is what caused me to miss my return date by so much." Father replied dryly.

The two were alone in the doodlesphere, Ink was still recovering, and Father was there to look after him.

"I'm proud of you though, you led a good life." Father said.

"I have you raising me to thank you for that." Ink replied with a grin. "But I do have a request...."

"What is it?" The Traveller asked, curiously.

"I've always been curious, you've always looked like a young child... but I want to see what's under your eye patch." Ink replied, looking up.

"Sure.." Father said, after a moment, reaching up and pulling it off.

Ink gaped, blinking in surprise.

"Father?" He asked, he was a bit confused, the other eyelight could have been his own, but it was stuck in one shape.

"Let me tell you a story, of the survivors of a destroyed Multiverse." The Traveller whispered.