Chapter twenty-two: Trollish Visits

And thus The Traveller, Shell and Retconned visit the story 'Stories of an ex forced god of destruction' by DemonKitty98 after they had a small cameo of Shell in there story. After all, Shells a Troll and has to invite his fellow trolls you know

"Why am I here?" Traveller asked a bit flatly, Retconned and Shell exchanged grins.

"Giant party crossing multiverses and Omniverses, mostly Inks and Errors," Shell said almost bouncing. Sometimes the god could be such a man child.

"Whats funny, is that everyone keeps saying how tall Shell is... this multiverse is hilarious as it warps there perceptions of him," Retconned said giggling.

"And your name tag says Oyster... why?" he finally asked.

"A Blue labelled it," Shell responded, as if that explained everything.

It really did though.

"OH! HI!" a Blue said popping in, slapped name tags on Retconned and himself and vanished again.

"I'm MultiGoth apparently," Retconned smirked.

"Still The Traveller," he responded looking at his own tag.

"So already took a walk around, the few Errors and Inks know me already and flad," Shell laughed a bit.

"You really need to get your trolling under control Shell," Traveller sighed.

"I know, but.. you guys in?" he asked.

"Fine, but if we get caught and banned from this multiverse I'm blaming you guys," Traveller sighed.

"We won't get caught though, too many other's are setting up pranks also," Shell mused.

"The poor local Error," Traveller mused.

"Just leave him a gift or two in apology," Retconned teased.

"I already wanted to leave him something, just have to use enough magic to hide it till only the original remains," Traveller said rolling his eyes.

"Shoot, there escaping!" a random Error cried, chasing after frogs.

Definitely not the only pranksters.

"Fine, but were using Retconned cookies as bait and timing them to appear after the party ends," he said.

Why was he the mature one today.

Several hours later he took that back, he had way to much fun setting up glitter traps.

It would take weeks or months to find them all.

And that was if they didn't accidentally set them of first.

OoOoO

"And what did we learn today?" Traveller asked, glaring at an Error who had just tried to give a child Error alcohol.

"Ah...." The Error glitched heavily, as they'd already tried escaping but found themselves unable to.

It probably didn't help that Shell had summoned paint strings to die him upside down in a closet in a rarely used part of the building, smiling way to friendly Traveller gagged him.

"Did you just triple prank the closet and door, with a gagged Error inside it?" Retconned asked walking over, he'd been taking said child error back to there caretaker which was a Passive Nightmare.

"Yup... someone will find him.. sooner or later," he said with a wicked grin, then to add insult to injury used magic to make the closet less noticeable.

He was pretty sure the local Blue would make the visiting Error regret the issue even more.

"We're already to head off?" Shell asked also walking over, a bit of glitchyness in his voice.

Neither of them asked, just wondering why he'd used his Error abilities in his Ink form and was stil using.

"Almost," Traveller said, and slipped away briefly and hid a beautiful butterfly pin in the local error's rarely used bed. He'd find it sooner or later, he wondered what type of gift the pin would be.. what abilities it would gain.

"Now I'm ready," he said arriving back.

Moments later the hallway was empty.