Interlude: Multiverse Forgotten

Kind of removed Cherry's verse here without much warning, so have this till i plot out his next stops

Traveller woke feeling as if he was two second away from being seriously ill, he hissed as he opened his eyes wincing at even the dim light.

His bones felt numb, low on magic.

Slowly he sat up, his head spinning painfully.

Looking around, he found that eh was on one of those floating isles that sometimes spawned between omniverses where the only light were flowers that almost echo flowers except they didn't record things.

"Wait.. this isn't where I was before!" he cried in shock, he had been...

Wait.. where had he been.

He hissed and held his head as pain surged int his cranial bones.

"I can't remember... why can't I remember?" Traveller said beginning to panic.

"That Multiverse ended," an unfamiliar voice responded, Travellers head slammed up to see a slim fire almost invisible against the blackness of this place.

"Who are you, and what do you mean?" Traveller asked, still feeling his soul beat in panic.

"The multiverse ended and is in the process of being reborn, if the red fate remembers if you visit once you meet again is another question," the being replied.

"Red Fate.. no.. you can mean the multiverse fully rebooted to the start, I got kicked and the memories well retconned somehow," Traveller said, starting to feel himself calming a bit. He swore eh could feel Retconned protest, knowing the other eternal child he probably had.

"It hurts, I think I made friends there.." Traveller whispered "Good friends, now that I understand whats going on I can feel several other multiverses split the originals faded.. non canon you could say."

"There is nothing anyone could do, everything ends and then begins again. If the same souls and stories appear, them as they Samsara," the other mused.

"End? Wait! Your END! I only heard of you in passing from Emerald Once" Traveller said in surprise, starting at the ancient being? Avatar of a piece of existence.. well he had no clue.

"Indeed," END replied, fading away as if they had never been there.

Traveller sighed and got up, staring in the direction of the multiverse that was slowly being reborn.

"Red fate huh, I hope if we meet again we meet as friends again then," Traveller whispered, then left.

He had travelling to do and a soul to sooth.