Levi just sighed happily and allowed her to hug him for the second time. He never felt so happy, his chest felt fuzzy and he can't get rid of the smile on his lips. Is this what love feels like? Like every time in the world is perfect.

"But is it okay that we should leave Kenny and Eren downstairs?" Hange pulled away. "They were roughhousing earlier."

Levi was pulled back to reality. He had no idea what will his uncle react to the news. If Kenny is against their new relationship, then Levi will fight for it but he doubts that his uncle will go against it. "I guess we could check on them.

****

"That's just amazing, I didn't know, doc," Kenny said in awe. He had no idea that proper scuffing can help an Omega to such extent.

"Also, it helps children as well. Especially if they are throwing a tantrum," Eren explained proudly. He is more than happy the share his expertise with anyone. "But if the scuffing is not done properly, it can physically hurt children and Omegas."

"Oh! Medical science! I want to hear too!" Hange went straight to the couch where the two Alphas were and sat in front of them like a child excited to hear bedtime stories.

Levi was quite surprised to witness both Alphas getting along after their misunderstanding. The scent of anger still lingers in the air but it is gradually being replaced with curiosity and fascination. Then Levi recalled that Kenny is interested in science too. During those times when his uncle helped him with his studies, the old Alpha declared that he loved biology. Maybe, Kenny will accept Eren as his boyfriend now. Levi held both hands to his chest as he contained his excitement.

Eren continued explaining but his eyes drifted to Levi and the smile turned upon his lips.

Levi was simply grinning ear to ear when he felt his boyfriend's eyes landed on him. His chest flutters with joy even though he can't clearly see. He knew Eren was looking at him. But he shook his head off the cloud and prepared some tea. He was not *that* lovestruck.

Expertly moving around the kitchen, Levi prepared tea. His body automatically went to work at the familiar routine. After a few minutes, the water was boiling the teapot was full. With his happy mood, Levi bothered pulled out some bread and jam in the cupboard and placed them on the table. 

"Snacks are ready! Can you guys move your conversation here in the table?" Levi called out as he set everything.

Everyone promptly took their seats in the dining table. Eren sat beside him and with the close proximity, Levi can see the smile on the Alpha's face. He felt warm a hand reached down on his hand, linking their fingers together.

Levi can't stop smiling. Then, of course, Hange had to interrupt them.

"Eren, if you got some spare glasses for Levi. Can I have one?" Hange grinned shyly at the young Alpha.

"Why? Do you have problems with your eyes Hange?" Eren asked curiously. The Beta does wear those odd safety goggles with a regular lens.

"Well, you see-"

"Ugh," Levi groaned and took over. "You see, Eren. Shitty witch here was making some sort of experiments with her plants and for some reason her creation exploded, hitting her in the face." It was like magic when Levi was able to speak in his regular voice and choice of language. No more hiding now.

"Really?! When was that?!" Eren panicked, sensing that it could need urgent medical attention. "Is that why you wear goggles?"

"Well, yeah. First, my vision was a-ok. But I guess it started last week when my left eye can't see objects that were two meters away," Hange laughed awkwardly.

"I see, it's okay Hange. Once Levi's glasses arrived, we can list down who else in town had problems with their vision and also if any had any ailments that needed help," Eren suggested, quizzing Levi's hand on his.

"If that's your plan brat, then you needed a place to accept patients," Kenny supplied.

"Yes, a clinic would be nice." Eren nodded.

"There is a vacant lot next to the greenhouse, maybe we can ask Pixis if Eren can build his clinic there," Levi said, excited at the idea that Eren will be having his clinic.

"I think that Pixis wouldn't mind if Eren will build a clinic in his lot," Kenny added. "If it's for the greater good of the people, I'm sure he'll agree."

"Yes!" Hange cheered. "That's a wonderful plan! We'll be like neighbors!"

"That's excellent!" Eren nodded and turned to smile at Levi. The raven smiled back, feeling his heartbeat, and his instincts howling with happiness. It was like magic no matter how cheesy and repetitive the raven used that word to describe the wonderful feeling right now. Maybe Eren had contributed more. After Eren scuffed him, the Omega felt his mind cleared out and his body felt fully rested.

It was like Levi wasn't crying and feeling like shit earlier that day. The raven had been worrying for nothing -except for Erwin but that can be settled in another time. Right now, the raven will focus now. In the present and the near future.

It is a wonderful plan.