" But-"

" Jungkook please, I'll tell you later but I can't. I promised my mom. Ok?"

Jungkook sighed and slowly nodded his head, "Fine."

Taehyung smiled and kissed his cheek, " Thanks babe, I'm actually going to go to the bathroom soo I'll be back."

Taehyung left leaving Jungkook standing there. Jungkook sighed and went back to his seat, he flopped down.

Yeonjun and Hyunjin turned around, Jungkook looked at them.

" So?"

" H-He didn't tell me."

Yeonjun groaned, "Aw cheeseballs! Really?"

" Yea."

" What did he say," Hyunjin asked.

" H-He said that he can't tell me."

" Why not," Yeonjun growled.

" Well-"

" Because ma told me not to dipshit," Taehyung sat back down.

" What do you know," Yeonjun glared.

" None of your business," Taehyung smirked.

Yeonjun growled and sent a glare at him, " I will find out Taehyung."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, " Yea, ok."

Yeonjun wanted to kill Taehyung at that moment, he knows that Tae is hiding something and his mom only told him.

He felt a little hurt that he and his mom was keeping something from him but he can figure out why later. He just wants to know what are they hiding.

He sat back down and crossed his arms, Hyunjin sighed and sat back down. Hyunjin tapped on his shoulder, Yeonjun looked at him.

" What?"

" U-Um, are you mad?"

" Yeah I'm mad, I can't talk to Binnie, I can't talk to Taehyun and my dragons are going to die if I don't feed them every day!"

Hyunjin flinched and frowned, " I-I'm sorry hyung."

Yeonjun sighed, " I know that you aren't the reason. Momma and Tae are hiding something. And I want to know what."

" W-What do you mean?"

Yeonjun leaned in to whisper in his ear, " Momma is lying."

Hyunjin looked at him with confusion, " Why would she?"

" I don't know and she only told Tae which is wrong by the way. Anyways we're going to get the bottom of this."

" What about Jungkook?"

" Tae is probably going to tell him anyway and he's not going to tell us if Tae said not to. So Hyunjinnie, it's up to us."

" Maybe mom doesn't want us to know."

" But why would she tell Tae and not us? We're her sons too."

Hyunjin pouted, " But-"

" We're going to find out the truth, are you with me Hyunjinnie?"

Hyunjin put his finger on his chin, he knows that this could go bad but he wanted to know what his mother and brother was hiding.

Yeonjun and him are part of the family too so that should know as well.

" Ok hyungie."

Yeonjun smiled, " Ok! So since you are the brains and I'm the leader."

" H-How come you're the leader," Hyunjin pouts.