"What do you mean," I ask and look up at her.

"The way Becky treats you, she doesn't treat anyone else like that," Ashlyn tells me.

"Funny," I say and look at the ground.

"What-," Ashlyn starts, but then gets cut off.

"Here are your things Ms. Bronze, along with your ticket," a staff member says.

"Thank you," I say and stand up.

"You're leaving," Ashlyn says quietly so no one else can hear, everyone is too distracted anyway.

"Yes," I say calmly.

"Becky is going to freak," Ashlyn says and I look at her seriously.

"It's not like she cares," I say and sling my bag over my shoulder.

"She does care about you, Andrea," Ashlyn tells me.

"She has a funny way of showing it," I say and grab my suitcase, "It was nice meeting you all," I tell Ashlyn then turn around to walk to my gate.

I hear Ashlyn sigh, but I continue walking. When I get to my gate I call Lucy. "Hey, Drea. What's up? How is everything," she asks.

"I'm coming home," I say.

"What?! Why," she asks, "I thought you would stay at least wait till after the ESPY'S."

"Yeah, well when the person you told me would take care of me, ignores me for most of the day, it kind of makes you feel bad," I say angrily.

"She did what?! I swear when I talk to her-," Lucy starts, but I cut her off.

"Just drop it, Lucy. It shows how she feels about me and this a perfect example of why I don't open myself up to others," I say.

"I'm sorry, Drea. I didn't-," Lucy starts, but then my flight is called.

"I gotta go, I'll be home in a couple hours," I say then hang up.

I get onto the plane and try and stay calm when we take off. I tense and tightly close my eyes. Once we are in the air I put my headphones on and start to work on the photos.
———
Lucy's POV:

Right after Andrea hangs up I call Becky. "Hey, Lucy. What's up," she says.

"I swear the next time I see you Sauerbrunn, it won't be pretty," I say angrily.

"What?! What did I do," she asks.

"Andrea is on her way home," I say.

"What? I just saw her-," Becky says, "She's not here. Wait, why? I thought-," she says, but I cut her off.

"You thought wrong. She's hurt, Becky. Andrea told me you ignored her all day," I say.

"I didn't mean too, I didn't mean to make her feel like this. I just got a little angry when she said she was heading back to England. I thought she would at least think about staying," Becky says sadly.

"I know Becky, but look what happened now. She is hurt," I say quietly.

I hear Becky's flight get called. "Bye, Becky. I'll text you when Andrea gets here," I say then hang up.
———
Andrea's POV:

I just landed in London. I rub my eyes tiredly and take my headphones off. I walk off the plane and go on my phone. I see texts from Becky, but I just ignore her.

Andrea: Can you come pick me up?

Once I send Lucy the text I go wait outside and sit on a bench. My phone goes off again, it's a text from Becky. I decide to read all the other texts she sent me.