Chapter 1

The weather was cold, but I could still feel heat in me. My feet were already sweaty by now. I mean, I've always wished this day would never come. Right now i don't even know who to trust. They were all starring at me and expecting me to say what they all want me to say. 

"Are you ready for this?" dad asked looking straight into my eyes.

 "I-I'm not sure about this."  I said giving them this 'please understand with me stare'. I could see my mom put her hand on her head in an uncomfortable way. I know how hard this must be for her but she has to consider me too . 

"Winter, I know you're not sure abut this but you have to understand this is our family's tradition. Once its ruined, it can never be fixed again." 

"I know mom, but I'm just eighteen. I have to be done with college first. I promise, immediately I'm done, I'll consider." 

"Consider? Kate and Emily didn't consider. They got married immediately they turned  eighteen so what makes you different. You aren't a child anymore Winter , You've got to start acting mature."

"Sweetie, there's nothing to be afraid of. We've known Josh since he was a baby. He's a good guy and his family is wealthy enough to be able to afford your college fees." dad said coming closer to me.  The worst thing is that I don't even know who Josh is.

After spending all this years with them, I never thought they would do this to me. I can't still believe even dad is in support of this.

"We'll give you until tomorrow Winter to give us your final decision. And remember, if you choose no for an answer there'll no be space anymore for you under this roof." Aunt Amber said glaring at me.

***

Oh shit, its already 10:00 am and I'm still on bed. Today is the day for me to make my choice and I still don't know what to say to them. I knew this day would come one day but I never expected mom and dad to take it this serious. They have always been good parents but I never thought this was all they were preparing me for. 

I mean, I know Kate and Emily did the same but at least they knew the guys they were getting married to. Kate had a crush on Jason since she was in middle school and they started dating in their junior year in high school, which is kinda like a dream come true. While Emily knew Edward since they were in kindergarten which makes a lot of sense. Everything just sucks around me.

I quickly jumped out of the bed to prepare for work. At least that's the only way to get avoid all of them. 

"Winter!, Winter!", I heard my mom yell from the the kitchen. 

" I'm coming", I said grabbing a pair of shoe and packing my hair.

"Winter, your dad and I have a made a better decision for you".

Hey guys, this is my first story on wattpad. Hope you all liked it. Please vote, comment and tell me more suggestions about what you think of this book. Thanks