15

Currently we're on a flight to Washington D.C because chesire is planning to strike the White House,and pentagon. The plane finally lands and we get off the president and the FBI aren't hunting us down anymore so we're free for the moment.

Me and Bryce still haven't spoken, we walk to one of my huge bases and open the doors. We quickly begin to unpack as we'll be living here for a while. We all walk back downstairs with our suits on and head out in our fancy cars.

We pull up about 10 minutes out from the location and begin walking, people kept staring at us but we kept moving. We made it 5 minutes from the pentagon and split into two teams chase,josh,and Tayler. Me bryce and griffin.

Watch a fight go down between them.... we started heading towards the White House Cheshire's people jumped through the windows interrupting the meeting. The security was easily taken down, we jumped through and got our weapons ready.

After we finished we told them to follow us we ran out of the White House to be met with hundreds more of Cheshire's group. The other 3 boys joined us in front of the meeting people and drew our weapons.

- 30 minute time skip to awards -

"These 6 hero's stepped up and saved my life as well as countless others lives today. We'd like to thank them for theee services, they are called the Offical Death Squad Of America!".

‼️AND THAT ENDS PART ONE‼️