14

Me and griffin got home and put our suits into the washing machine. We took a shower and cleaned the blood off our arms, after that we ate alfreado for dinner and just watched Netflix until we hear a boom that shakes the entire house and everything else.

We stop the tv and open the window we see jets flying past in the sky. They dropped bombs in the town which was now on fire we looked at eachother and ran downstairs full speed i put the boys in the phone and they where getting dressed too.

Once our suits where on we put our swords in and decided that was enough. We sped into to town looking at the fire and people running we met up with the boys in the middle of the chaos and decided on what to do. Me and griffin took our swords and popped the caps off of the fire hydrants.

The water flew into the air allowing people to get buckets of water. We ran in and out of houses grabbing babies and adults who where wounded. Eventually firemen came and put out most of the fire, they thanked us calling us town hero's.

We knew if they weren't U.S jets but enemy jets, we got the quickest flight to Washington D.C that we could and made our way back to our house. We brought the boys with us not even talking the whole ride, we walked and i saw bryce keep looking at me and griffin. We opened the door gave them spare clothes and i collapsed on griffins chest. We fell asleep cuddling for the rest of the night.