8

~ jaydas pov ~
i woke up on bryces chest confused i looked around and realized i must've latched onto him last night. i moved a little trying to loosen his grip but it only tightened my leg being around his side wasn't helping either.

continuing my struggle a kept moving until his raspy morning voice said "Jayda stop moving before you make me hard" this dude has no shame i said "well loosen your grip then!" he loosened it the tiniest bit not helping what so ever.

i kept struggling and said "bryceee let go!" he smirked and pulled me into a bonecrushing "hug". my back started cracking and i started whining for him to let go. i punched his chest for him to not even flinch.

after 10 long minutes of struggling he finally let me go and i jumped up to pee, of course he had to slap my butt on the way there. i sent him a glare and began my morning routine, i walked downstairs with the boy until chase gasps from his computer we all stare at him and there's tears brewing in his eyes.

he says "there alive" Tayler nearly jumps out of the seat and runs over to chase who's crying. we all make our way over there and there's a camera that we're seeing through. there was a boy with blue hair, another with ear length brown hair, a guy with bleached blonde hair a tattoo sleeve,and a girl with long butt length blonde hair.

i heard bryce mumble " a-addison" i knew what that meant. these where the boys loves of there lives and if he said her name then that was his. i was the only one without someone my brother died in front of me and i sat in a cell with his rotting body.

for some reason i felt heart broken that bryce loved another girl. i couldn't deny that over the short period of time we'd lived together i'd fallen VERY hard for him. i wanted to cry but i just helped them with the plan to find this house they'd been living at, they all looked at me and i just played it off like i was fine.

i went up to my room and slid down the wall, i sobbed into my knees making sure no one could hear me. of course the last thing i had at love was gone,destroyed,dead. i should've known bryce had a girlfriend  what was i thinking.

i just wanted love but i could never have that. my creators were right i don't deserve something as beautiful as love. i should've continued to be the assassin i was and killing people but i wanted to feel human again.

i wanted to feel what i felt when my brother was here, i wanted griffin so badly right now. i wished he was there to comfort me and give me the advice i needed i was dying inside and i knew i was rotting from the inside out.

like his body it's impossible i'll never feel his touch again, his care, his love, the way he would help me through my nightmares. he was the only reason i made it through my time with our creators. we did everything together and we were all we had.

i sobbed harder thinking about him, our mom, my dad, and his dad, all dead. none of them were ever coming back it was over i wasn't needed anymore. but what if there was a chance the smallest chance that he was alive or was i believing in false hope.

i looked into the necklace he gave me, the last memory i gave of him. i started to mumble a quote he would always say from our favorite movie character optimus prime. "fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our our choosing". that quote will forever be burned into my head.

i can still hear griffins voice like it's yesterday, i just want my brother the only person i truly loved. but he's gone.

~ ya so this is where it gets really deep and it'll be in jaydas pov for a while obv cuz she's kinda the main character lmao...... but ya i didn't feel like updating thennnnn boom i got super into this chapter so enjoy! ~