7

~ bryces pov ~

i hear a thump come from down the hall causing me to drop my razor, i dried off my jaw and walked down the hallway gently opening jaydas door. she was on the floor shaking,laying in her own tears, I gently picked her up laying her in her bed.

i was about to get up and go back to my room until she latched her arms around my abs. i huffed not wanting to be soft but gave in to my desires. i layed down behind her and she grabbed on to me like her life depended on it and put her leg over my side.

i was kind of shocked at the position at first seeing as it wasn't the most ideal but she layed her head on my chest and fell into a deep sleep, i kind of liked it so i pulled her closer resting my head on her pillow that smelled like her hair and fell into a deep sleep.

~ taylers pov ~

i think bryce and jayda have something for eachother, im not sure what it is but the way they look at each other you can tell. i heard a thump so i got up and checked chases room and joshes room but they were fine.

bryces door was slightly cracked so i opened it to see him not in there i walked down to jaydas room and cracked the door. i smiles at them cuddling in her bed she had her head on his chest, arms around his abs, and her leg over his side. while his arms were around her stomach and his head slightly above her head.

i closed the door chuckling at there cuteness knowing they couldn't resist eachother, i went back to my room and shut the door. i was happy i was out of jail, i had friends, and a comfortable bed. i just miss ondreaz so much, had he not died i might not have been here right now.

~ chases pov ~

i was looking at a picture of me and noen smiling, it was a beautiful picture of us being happy. i wish those times could come back seeing him die on that hospital bed still hurts me to this day i just don't understand how my own cousin could do that to me.

 i wish those times could come back seeing him die on that hospital bed still hurts me to this day i just don't understand how my own cousin could do that to me

i missed him with all my heart and would give anything to have him back, i still wonder what my life would be if he was still here would i be here right now?

~ joshes pov ~

i was crying while looking at a video of me and jaden. i missed him more than anything and when i watched those guys jump him unable to do anything to stop it i cried for months.

i just don't understand why they couldn't take me instead? why did it have to be my jaden, he did nothing he was innocent

i just don't understand why they couldn't take me instead? why did it have to be my jaden, he did nothing he was innocent. if i ever found those guys I'd kill them onsight but if he never died would i be here right now?

author speaks
mmmm in a couple chapters there going to be serious DRAMA like big drama and it's going to get real ugly! ~mads🖤🥀