4

- jaydas pov -

i woke up with bryce already gone but that was okay with me. i put my pants back on and walked out with everyone else, they all looked at my head so i looked up to see my curls matted on top of my head.

i rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom i wet them only to realize i didn't have a brush. i yelled "SHIT!" tayler came running in with a confused face and then realized that we didn't bring a brush. i attempted to comb through them with my fingers and tied it up in a bun.

 i attempted to comb through them with my fingers and tied it up in a bun

- no ones pov -

the 5 kids sat in the kitchen and ate breakfast while discussing a game plan since they were now fugitives and the fbi was probably looking for them.

jayda being the leader she came up with the idea that everyone needed to train for the next three days and get into shape then they leave to chases huge base. they only had about 3 more days worth of food left so they would have to leave in 3 days.

~ 3 days later ~

after finishing what was left of the food everyone took a quick shower throwing on some heavy gear outfits that were bullet proof, if they were recognized some police officers would kill them on sight and ask questions later.

jaydas outfit

the boys outfit

the boys outfit

the boys complied that jaydas outfit was extra but she needed somewhere to put her arrows. closing the trapdoor and making there way out of the forest bryce managed to buy a Tesla from an at home dealer who was also a fugitive.

they were currently in flordia but were now heading to LA. chase being the inventor he is has super high tech stuff in his base and cloak machines that make the house invisible to the naked eye.

the drive was long and mostly silent until josh started snoring. they decided to stop driving and sleep for the night but jayda had other plans as soon as everyone fell asleep she slid bryce to her spot and started the car.

turning the silent directions on she continued the drive because it wasn't safe for 5 fugitives to sit in a parking lot asleep. and she noticed that it looked like there were people following them so she didn't trust it.

they'd followed them from the time they got in the car until they were in the parking lot and now they were being followed again by the same cars. realizing this jayda knew she had to cut them off and that they were probably agents sent after them.

she strapped everyone in knowing this was gonna be a bumpy ride. she speeds onto the freeway and the cars speed up as well proofing her theory correct. they attempt to come around the sides and box them in but she slows down making them hit each other's sides.

this continues until one of the agents leans out the window with a gun. she knows she has to do something because if they hit the back window it's going to hit tayler who is not going to be happy to wake up in a police chase.

she drives over the rail causing a ten foot drop, she yells "EVERYONE BRACE!" everyone jumps up only for the car to slam down onto the next freeway. chase screams and josh yells "TF THERE COPS BEHIND US" bryce yells "YA NO SHIT SHERLOCK".

they shoot the window causing jayda to move bryces face before he gets shot. he says "awe nah tayler hand me a gun" tayler tosses bryce a gun while he gets out the window and climbs out onto the roof. he shoots out the tires causing them to crash and gets back in the car.

everyone stares at jayda who explains and they all realize that they underestimated her strength. everyone stays awake and alert ready for any possible threats. they stop and get gas and some sugar snacks and quickly get back into the car finishing the drive.