9

I woke up still in my position so i stretched my stiff limbs out and made my way to the bathroom, casually doing my morning routine i grabbed a sweat outfit and walked down the stairs. I didn't want to because it hurt to see Bryce.

I made myself pancakes and ate with everyone else the plan was today and we were going to rescue the boys loves and they would do whatever they wanted after that. I was kinda sad but didn't want to invade there privacy by asking to stay with them.

I knew I had to go and fend for myself just like I had before, although I had grown used to living with the boys I was mad at them for not telling me that they knew about Addison. They tried explaining but I pushed them away just wanting my brother.

I quickly threw away my trash and put my suit on, i put my hair up in a high bun and went out to the private jet joining the boys. My bags already packed yesterday, I sat down next to Tayler and stayed awake the entire flight.

We we were hovering just above the house and slowly made our way down and through the roof. We came crashing through startling the group sitting in the living room. They all stood in shock for awhile eventually hugging.

Addison and Bryce kissed which made my heart clench in pain, I ignored the feeling of tears piling up behind my eyes and tried to smile. Bryce turned around and made eye contact with me he gave me a sympathetic look and i mouthed " go be happy" to him.

Grabbing my stuff I detached one of the smaller jets and flew off leaving them to be happy. It was time to start a new life without the boys,to forget they even existed, to forget the memory's we made and most importantly to forget bryce.

~ 1 year later ~

I've been living alone in my mansion for the past year. I found out that Addison is actually Cheshire I got back in contact with the boys trying to warn them of what was to come but they called me paranoid and crazy and told me to never speak to them again.

I was so hurt that they would choose that bitch over me after all I've done for them. I didn't care though every night I sat out on my roof and cried Griffin's name into the wind. As much as I tried to forget Bryce he kept making his way back into my mind.

Tonight I decided I was going to take down some human traffickers for fun. I walked out into the night waiting for the alleged location of the traffickers and hid into the nights darkness. When they pulled up I quickly killed them pulling the doors of the truck open killing the guards inside and freeing the girls who thanked me many times.

Still being bored i roamed the streets until I found a mafia boss and his group about to kill a family. I stabbed him in the back with my sword and got rid of the bodies for them. When I was done I turned around only to be met with the head of a gun I closed my eyes waiting for the person to pull the trigger.

But instead I heard a sword slash and the persons head was on the floor. Unable to see through the wind I pulled my mask down and was met with ocean blue eyes. I stared into them as he did the same I could not believe it there stood my brother right in front of me.