🌸여덟🌸

Kang Hwan Sen, the richest and most famous merchant in this are. Everyone knew him, they either worked for him, were under his debt or his rival. He refused to see Jin and his friends at first but after they promised him a good amount of money he finally agreed. Currently all four of them were standing in his yard standing in front of his house. A maid came out and told them to follow him inside. (Y/n) was furious, even though they didn't know who she was, how could they treat them so disrespectfully? Her face looked red like a tomato and Taehyung fought the urge to pinch her cheeks, without her jewelry and several layers of expensive clothes she looked way younger and more beautiful and right now she looked like an angry kitten.

They sat in front of Hwansen, he looked like he was in his early 40, and was fairly huge. He was really fat and it was odd considering that most people were thin and hungry,and the famine was putting pressure on them. He wore silk from head to toe and his fat fingers were covered in jeweled rings. Taehyung frowned, if he was this rich why didn't he help other people here? Why would he leave them to starve to death? His kind soul couldn't under his motives.

"What are you doing here Seokjin?" The fat man asked putting a rice cake in his mouth munching loudly on it.

"Um..." Jin looked at others not really knowing what to say and that's when (Y/n) decided to take the matters in her own hands.

"Well actually mr. Kang I'm the one who requested this meeting." Hwansen looked at her and for a moment there was a glimmer in his eyes it faded as soon as it appeared but didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung and Jungkook both glaring at him.

"What business does a lovely lady such as yourself have here?" He asked

"I don't have time, so I go straight to the point. I want you to take me and my friends to Amatersu."

"Why don't you go by yourselves?"

"We've never put our feet outside of this country, it won't be easy for us to just travel by ourselves. We don't ask much you will just guide us, nothing more." She finished and Hwansen hummed thoughtfully. (Y/n) observed him carefully, he was sweating even though it was acutely cold, hands trembling very slightly and his eyes avoided hers she could've said he was nervous, scared even, but he was trying so hard to bite back his grin, the way the corner of his lips trembled made her frown; he was excited.

"What you say?" She demanded.

"I need time to think." He shrugged

"It's not easy to trust a stranger. Even if it's you..." (Y/n)'s eyes widened

'He knows.' She didn't know how or even wasn't sure but she needed to be careful. If she panicked then it will be suspicious.

"I can even pay for that....Boys can you go back and bring my jewelry box? Now." She looked back they all looked confused. Taehyung looked at her but he realized when she mouthed "danger"

He glared at Hwansen ready to pull his sword out.

"You can't leave..." Hwansen yelled then realized his mistake "I...I mean we haven't deal yet...I will take you, I don't want money."

Suddenly Jungkook sat up straight eyes wide with fear. "Footsteps." He wishperd Jin and Taehyung looked at him with fear. Jungkook had an amazing hearing, he could hear voices that normal people couldn't.

"Son of a bitch." Taehyung growled and launched at him, strangling him.

"You informed them didn't you?" He hissed tightening his grip.

"Taehyung let's go we don't have time." (Y/n) said. They broke the wooden window in the room and ran away into the town. In the last moment she managed to get a glimpse of who was after her, her heart sinking and mind turning blank when she saw Bambam, master Lee's God-son keeping his sword tightly in his grip shouting at his soldiers to capture them.

Taehyung take her hand in his and kept running making sure she wasn't left behind. The soldiers cept chasing them.

"Hyung, let's split up." Taehyung said and the older man nodded him and Jungkook changing their path as Taehyung and (Y/n) cept running toward God knew where. No matter when they turned soldiers were there. No matter how fast they ran, they were always behind them.

They entered the woods again finally putting some distance between them. Both hiding in a big bush Taehyung hold her close to his chest covering her mouth with his hands making sure her sobs and whimpers weren't heart, his eyes were on the group slowly getting close to them.

Taehyung looked at them one last time before lowering his gaze to the shaking girl in his arms, his heart ached, she was in danger and scared, yet he could do nothing to save her, to comfort her. So he decided to do the only thing he could do for her.

"Stay here and don't move, understood?" He said firmly trying his hardest to not let his voice crack.

"What are you doing?" (Y/n) panicked when he let go of her, he just shushed her with a smile.

"Trust me, please stay here, I beg you. I love you (Y/n), so much." He smiled and then walked out. He ran to the direction of where the soldiers were coming and pretended to run away, (Y/n) watched in horror as she saw soldiers surrounding him one kicking him in the back of his knee so he was kneeling in front of Bambam who had his sword on Taehyung's throat.

"Where is the Empress?" Bambam asked pushing the sword farther against his neck making a small cut, Taehyung gritted his teeth glaring at the man in front of him

"I don't know, we split up. She's somewhere safe by now." He grinned.

"Really?" Bambam raised an eyebrow. Taehyung's grin flattered when he saw a soldier walking to the Bush you were hiding. He closed his eyes when he heard her scream.

He messed up again, now they were both going to die. He had no problem with dying, if it meant she was safe.

"What should we do sir? Master ordered to kill both."

(Y/n) let out a humorless chuckle, glaring at Bambam with red eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"I should've known, that old f*cker was behind all of this..." Bambam looked down then glared at her.

"Take them to castle, we don't need the boy though, do whatever you want. Bring Empress to my chamber." With that he walked away. The men chuckled and tied both, Taehyung tried to put up a fight but failed when a dagger was placed on (Y/n)'s neck. They began to walk side by side.

"Don't worry, we will find a way out of this." (Y/n) said giving him a teary smile. Each tear leaving her beautiful (e/c) eyes tore his heart, she was trying to be positive for him, even though she was terrified as well. He didn't said anything he didn't dare to gave her false hope, what if he failed again?

'What should I do?' He thought looking ahead at the big stoney castle in the mountains.

*:.。.:*゚:*:✼To be continued✿✼:*゚:.。.:*