Ch.16 Regrets

It all went so fast, a moment later Aloha found himself on his bed, sitting on Army's lap and making out. He knew it was wrong. He couldn't let it go further. But he wanted just a little bit more...

——————————————————————————————————————————— <3

It was the next morning. Army groaned as he opened his eyes and felt his head pounding. Did he really drink enough to get a hangover? He regretted even taking a single sip. The orange boy blinked a few times to adjust to the brightness of the room he found himself in. He didn't remember going home...?

Then Army realized that he was laying on somebody else's chest in somebody else's room and started to silently panic as he took his surroundings in.

He found himself in a large and very messy bedroom with big open windows and piles of clothes everywhere. Compared to his own room, this was pure chaos and Army found it almost disturbing. But who was he with...? The orange inkling dared to lift his head and look at the person in question.

It was... a shirtless Aloha?! Army almost gasped, but held it back as not to wake the sleeping party animal. Then he realized, that they were both lacking more than just shirts as he now recognized the skin-to-skin feeling wherever his body touched the fellow S4-member's. The orange inkling didn't dare to try and imagine what had happened the night before and wanted to silently get up and get the carp out of here.

But as soon as Army moved his body slightly, the pink boy opened his eyes in confusion and Army concluded that Aloha must unfortunately be a light sleeper. Now was panicking time! The orange inkling just froze, mouth wide open from shock and not knowing what to do while the other boy simply met his gaze, eyes widening, but not in surprise.

„Damn, it wasn't a dream", Aloha breathed and Army couldn't overlook his amazed but smug expression.

The usually composed and organized S4-member just stayed quiet but slowly closed his mouth in hopes not to be looking like he was caught off guard by the pink boy's remark.

Army then gathered his courage and wordlessly got up, dressed and left quickly while awkwardly checking his phone and coming up with an excuse for his teammates as he didn't show up all of yesterday night nor to today's morning practice with the other Team Orange members, since they had sent him worried texts.

Aloha was speechless. He knew Army wouldn't react well no matter what he said, but the orange inkling didn't even care to say a word to the person he woke up in bed with. Regret started to flood the pink boy's thoughts as he remembered yesterday and wondered why he let it get this far in the first place.

If he didn't already not have a good chance with Army, he sure messed it up now.

——————————————————————————————————————————— <3

This was weird to write.
But seing all your support made me wanna finish this and get to those chapters sooner that I'm looking forward to writing a bit more.

I'm AGAIN sorry for the wait. Maybe nobody cares, but I felt bad every day I didn't sit down and try to overcome my writer's block.

Also I had my birthday in this time so just pretend I brought this out the two days earlier where I couldn't write because FaMiLy
Not to mention some other things going on but imma not rant here alright?! ;)

I'm sorry it's so short but better than nothing...? I might update it in the future, I'll let you know!

Next chapter will be Goggles' perspective again, expect it tomorrow..!

14.07.2020
619 words

Falling for Secrets | Goggles x Rider | Splatoon Manga Ship Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें