"You're still very protective of her, huh? What did I even expect?" Carson snorted and glared at Kade who was boiling in anger and took a step forward towards Carson.

Carson was tall but Kade towered him as he glared down at Carson.

"You really wanna get your bones broken again, don't you?" Aria darkly chuckled as she looked over at Carson with something gleaming in her eyes, danger.

"I'm not weak anymore." Carson snorted, rolling his eyes at them.

"Was that supposed to scare me?" She chuckled, biting her lip as she tried not to grin at his foolish expression.

"Let's go, Kade." She mumbled and grabbed his arm, pulling him back towards her before he punched the life out of Carson.

"Okay." He grumbled before throwing one last glare at Carson and turning around.

"Leaving so soon, Babe?" Carson grinned at her but Aria held Kade back from throwing a punch at him.

"Well, I can't bear the sight of your grisly face. Toodles." She chuckled at him before leaving a very speechless, mouth wide agape Carson.

She dragged Kade outside of the library and straight towards the school garden.

"I'm gonna sit there," she pointed to the spot under the huge tree and then looked back at Kade.

"You can join me if you want." She shrugged and left her grasp on his arm before walking towards the tree.

"What could I even do? Water the plants?" Kade snorted before following her, his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah," she let out a laugh as she sat down on the bench. "I remember, that time when you visited me when I was in my garden and I splashed you with the watering can. You fucking cried!" She warmly laughed, resting her head back as Kade shot her a glare but soon smiled at her laughing state.

"You were such an evil child." Kade grumbled which only made her scoff.

"Yeah? And what makes you so innocent?" She snorted as she opened the book in her hands.

"Hmm, I did many good deeds." He rolled his eyes with a small smile.

"Wait do you mean punching people, breaking their bones and making them cry?" Her eyes sparkled in the sunlight as she gave him a cheeky smile.

"You can say that too," he gave her a mischievous grin while she shook her head with a small smile.

"You sly wolf." She rolled her eyes before lightly shoving his shoulder while he let out a deep laugh.

"Now do whatever you want while I read," she waved her hand dismissively as she glued her eyes on the book.

"Whatever I want?" He hummed, looking over at her nodding.

"I want this," he murmured before resting his head on her shoulder and shutting his eyes, letting the peace swallow him.

"You're such a baby, sometimes." She whispered, ruffling his hair before moving her eyes back to the book while they two sat in peace.

The bell hand finally rang and Aria could see students walking out of the building and their eyes widening at the sight. The sight was shocking to see since it was the two nemeses who fought with each other every fucking day were actually sitting together closely in a serene manner.

"I can finally happily die!" Aria heard Blake's voice and looked up to see her friends standing in front of her. All of them had wide grins on their faces while Isabelle took shots of her and Kade.

Kade, who had moved his head from her shoulder to her lap, was peacefully sleeping. His one arm was around her waist which she tried moving but he didn't bulge at all and instead held her tighter. In the end, Aria had given up on him and continued reading her book until her friends appeared.

"Someone's having the time of his life." Ellis mumbled, a huge grin taking over her face as she stared at the sight.

"Before you start screaming your fantasies. I tried moving but couldn't." Aria rolled her eyes as she pointed at a sleeping Kade.

"Whatever you say, Ari." Luca smirked at her while she shot him a glare.

"Wake up." She muttered and shook his body in an attempt to wake him up.

Kade groaned and slowly opened his eyes only to meet Aria's face close-up to his as she stared at him.

They both stared into each other's eyes before Aria flicked his forehead, "Took you long enough to wake up, Sleeping Beauty." She mumbled before pulling her face back.

He seemed to have realised what kind of position they were in and immediately pulled his arm away from her waist and sat up on the bench. He coughed before staring at his friends who were grinning at him.

"Issy. Elle. Cafeteria?" Aria got up from the bench as the two girls nodded their heads with big smiles. Both of the girls locked arms with Aria as they walked away towards the cafeteria before waving at the boys.

Blake and Luca immediately took a seat beside Kade. Both of the boys grinned at Kade who raised his eyebrows in confusion at their expressions.

"Why are you two looking at me like that?" Kade grumbled as he stared in between Luca and Blake.

"What's going on with you and Aria?" Luca straight away asked with a smirk on his face.

"Nothing." Kade nonchalantly replied while yawning.

"Oh Kade," Blake shook his head with a small smile, "You clearly have a special spot for Aria in your heart."

Kade's brows knitted, "What the fuck is that supposed to mean? She's just someone I know since birth." He scoffed at his two friends while he shook his head.

"Kade, Kade, Kade." Luca shook his head with a small smile and glanced at Kade, "You're in lo—."

"Kade, hold these!" The three boys looked to see Aria struggling to hold a handful of juice bottles in her arms.

Kade immediately got up and jogged towards the girl and took the bottles in his hold letting her carry none.

"They make quite the couple, don't they?" Luca chuckled and Blake nodded his head in agreement, both of them grinning at the two as Aria tried to grab some bottles from Kade's hands but he didn't let her hold anything.

did you like this chapter?

thoughts about kade and aria?
elle x