𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙻𝙸𝚂𝚃

~ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎~
(𝚙𝚛𝚎-𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗)
¥
Starring

Ana De Armas as Althea rose
Salvatore-Parker
(The girl that was left by her ex soulmate)
Headmistress of the Salvatore School

" you can't just come and barge in thinking you own the place""it's our daughter decision if she wants to meet you""I don't need you, you made the mistake to leave, you left me broken just for Kai to fix me"I guess I attract psychos"

"it's our daughter decision if she wants to meet you"
"I don't need you, you made the mistake to leave, you left me broken just for Kai to fix me"
I guess I attract psychos"

Chris wood as Malachai "Kai" Parker
(The new soulmate who fixed Althea broken heart from her ex soulmate)
The father figure

Chris wood as Malachai "Kai" Parker (The new soulmate who fixed Althea broken heart from her ex soulmate)The father figure

"I'm gonna make it clear to you...uhh klayton, or whatever your name is, she's not going back to you, you broke her I fixed her, she was sad when you left, she finally felt happy when she's with me"
"If you touch my wife or kids so help me God I will kill you when your head is the size of an acorn, you won't think I'll do it"
"Your daughter is like my daughter, I've been taking care of her since she was a baby, don't just suddenly think you have the right to barge into her life"
"Ahh so your the ex, I guess we both have something in common, we both were psychopaths but found love in Althea oh wait I did, you didn't you lost her oops"

Billie Eilish as Eliana Katerina Mikaelson- Salvatore- Parker
(The daughter that questioned why her father suddenly cares)
The Firstborn Mikaelson

Billie Eilish as Eliana Katerina Mikaelson- Salvatore- Parker(The daughter that questioned why her father suddenly cares)The Firstborn Mikaelson