𝟶𝟶𝟽. || 𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚆

𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗙𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟/ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗬 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥: 𝗜 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗧𝗩𝗗, 𝗧𝗢 𝗢𝗥 𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧/ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦, 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗢𝗪𝗡

~ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝙾𝙵 𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙰 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙰𝚃𝙾𝚁𝙴 ~

𝟶𝟶𝟽. || 𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚆

 || 𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚆

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

ELIANA AS A CHILD WAS NEVER A VIOLENT OR MEAN PERSON. She's always been kind to everyone around, even if they weren't so kind to her she still showed kindness to others, figuring out she got that trait from mother. There was rare times she was mean and Violent but that only ever happened since the Mikaelsons showed up.

In the Parker household, Eliana was sleeping soundly in her bedroom from the incident last night. Kai opened the door lightly with breakfast on a tray carrying it for Eliana to eat when she wakes up. Kai placed the tray on Eliana's vanity desk and then sat quietly on Eliana's bed watching her sleep peacefully.

Eliana never slept like this since she was diagnosed with depression. Kai noticed on Eliana's Face the bags under her eyes, she only had those when she was stress or overthinking.

Kai sighs before kissing his daughter's forehead whispering to her, "you don't deserve what's been going on your life kid, just know I love you and I'll be damned if someone hurt you I'll kill them." leaving the room after.

Few minutes later Eliana woke up with heavy eyes when she sigh knowing she only has those when she cries and Eliana hasn't cried since she was 14 when she gave up on her birth father.

Eliana got up to see a tray of food on her vanity with a note.

𝒜 𝓈𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓉ℴ 𝒽ℯ𝓁𝓅 𝒶 𝓅ℯ𝓇𝓈ℴ𝓃 𝒾𝓃 𝓃ℯℯ𝒹 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒸ℴ𝓂𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝒻ℴℴ𝒹. ℋℴ𝓅ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 ℯ𝓃𝒿ℴ𝓎, 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓀𝒾𝒹𝒹ℴ.

- 𝒹𝒶𝒹

Eliana smiled knowing that was one thing both her and Kai had, food was life. Eliana then saw her song book next to the tray, opening it and seeing the paged that was booked marked.

LOVELY

Eliana remember the moment she wrote this song, she was 13, she was going through depression and she was overthinking, about everything, especially her father, why he wasn't there? Would he be there to take care of her through her whole life? Was she enough for him? What did she do wrong? All those questions in her head she wanted answers too.