𝟶𝟶𝟶. || 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY LEGACIES, THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, THE ORIGINALS PLOT/ CHARACTERS. ONLY MY OWN CHARACTERS

¥

   THEA SALVATORE WAS BORN ON FEBRUARY 14, 1843

   THEA SALVATORE WAS BORN ON FEBRUARY 14, 1843. ON THE DAY OF LOVE. YOU WOULD think that she would have luck with love but not really anyways. During her human life she never really focused on men and relationships, she's always taught herself as a little girl she never needed one, she was always independent.

In 1864 a girl named Katherine Pierce came to stay at the Salvatore mansion. When Thea met Katherine she immediately wanted to become friends with her, Katherine in the beginning didn't want to socialize with Thea as she only had her eyes on Thea's brothers. But over time Katherine pushed past that and became friends with Thea. Katherine told Thea her secret after she caught Katherine drinking from someone. Thea didn't mind and promised the secret to be held since she was fascinated with the whole vampire thing. Katherine became more close with the girl and even spoke about her story and how she ended up as a vampire. Thea as the caring person she was worried about her safely and would do anything to help protect Katherine but Katherine not wanting any danger to Thea she said not to worry but to just do one thing and be there for her as a friend.

   Later on The Salvatore brothers knew the secret of Katherine and they held the secret until one day the council found out about vampires being in town, and even The Salvatore Siblings father had his suspicions and found out Katherine was a vampire and took her away. The siblings all went to try and save Katherine but was shot from their father thinking they were vampires as well, not knowing that they had Katherine's blood in their system. On that day marked the death of the Human Salvatore Siblings and officially marked the day as newly vampires. Over the century bad blood was between Stefan and Damon while Thea was in the middle. People would say that turning into a vampire would change you, but for Thea it didn't, she was still that kind selfless girl who cared for other and helped when needed. She was always in between the brothers and taking care of them over time. She still kept in contact with Katherine after finding out she was alive and promised to keep her being alive a secret from her brothers knowing how the situation would turn out.

Until 145 years later, all three vampires appear again in mystic falls when they met the doppelgänger Elena Gilbert, Elena falls in love with Stefan, Damon comes to mystic falls to find Katherine, Thea just came to be there just in case they brothers don't rip each other's heads off. Katherine appears in mystic falls to find the moonstone to give to Klaus Mikaelson.

   Few months past, when finally Klaus arrives to mystic falls in Alaric's body. He goes tot he school being the teacher and sees Elena proud to see the doppelgänger and he sends a message to the Scooby gang. Klaus later on goes for the Salvatore house pretending to be Alaric only to see the beautiful girl Thea Salvatore next to her brother Damon, caught by surprised to see a beautiful girl like her with her wide eyes and innocent smile and confidence. He could see the mixture of Damon and Stefan in her. The gang later on finds out that Klaus was using Alaric's body as a disguise and tries to find a plan to stop him.