HER SWEET VANILLA SCENT

Start from the beginning

"I looked in the mirror and who I saw reflecting back was exactly who he had described." The 19 year old whispered truthfully.

"Maybe that is because you never thought otherwise. You let yourself mold around his perception of yours." The teen melted as the tears dropped down her beautiful olive color skin.

"You're perfect the way you are. Just find someone who can cherish you just as much." The therapist gently advised as the girl got up from her seating.

Walking over to the sweet therapist, she wrapped her hands around her waist. Ravenna smiled sadly before sisterly stroking her beautiful light brown curls.

"Thank you." The teen whispered as the lump in her throat made it hard for her to talk.

"Shoo it's fine." Ravenna cooed as the 19 year old calmed in her sisterly embrace.

♢ ♢ ♢

As soon as Ravenna had finished with her morning shift, she made her way down the similar trail to her most complicated patient, Rafael Rossi.

There was something about him that seemed to intrigue her more than anyone she had met before. Under the tough exterior there was a softie hiding somewhere, waiting to be discovered. But, his cyan blue orbs were always, so expressive. The easiest way to read him was through his mesmerizing eyes that reminded her of the open sky because it was limitless.

The therapist pulled herself out of her deep thoughts as she arrived upon her destination. For some reason she felt the pit of her stomach turn in nervousness that she never knew existed. As ordinary it seemed to be, the glass doors of the mansion were wide open for any incoming guests.

Ravenna quickly made her way up the stairs towards the broad office. The door of the office was tightly shut as there was heavy breathing audible from the other side of the wood.

Nervously, she knocked the door of the room in hopes of getting a response. As nothing was heard, Ravenna slowly propped the door open to the office.

Her eyes instantly widened as she saw a blonde haired man lying in his own pool of blood. His breathing was hitched as he was struggling to fight for his place on this earth.

Ravenna quickly dropped her belongings and ran to the dying man. She bent down to the bleeding man as he winced in pain.

"Please breathe." She begged as she applied pressure on the stab wound which was purposely placed right on his heart. Her hand covered in his blood as the pressure was not enough to keep the man from leaving the earth.

Before Ravenna could continue to apply pressure on his bleeding wound, she was pulled off of the man who cried for mercy.

"No, please he's going to die!" Ravenna begged as a green eyed male walked in. He made his way to the dying man and except for helping him, he pressed the sole of his shoe on his already bruised wound.

Ravenna's orbs filled with her tears as the man struggling, slowed his pleads of mercy. After a few minutes, he had given up his body with his soul taken off of the charts of those who were still alive.

"No no no!" She screamed as the body laid there cold. The green eyed male dragged the body out of the office as the doors of the office reopened. There he was. The cyan eyed monster.

His eyes that always managed to express were filled with evil and no guilt whatsoever. He looked at the puddle of blood lying in the middle of the office before smirking evilly.

"Leave her." He ordered to whoever was holding her back from saving the one now dead.

The man quickly released her and left the four walls of the office. The tears in her eyes came to a halt as shock took over her shaking body. He walked over to the leather chair before taking a seat calmly as if nothing had happened. Ravenna's eyes remained on the puddle of blood that tainted the wooden flooring of the office.

"You shouldn't have seen that." He muttered as the same green eyed man came in with a rag and bucket of warm water. He started removing the evidence of murder as if they hadn't just ended a life.

"Ms.Romano." He called out as the bucket of clear water was now red from the blood. The man finished with his job, walked out closing the doors of the office.

"He deserved it, so don't feel so attached. The man who just cleaned up this mess was the one he owed his life to. He had raped his 16 year old daughter." Her eyes watered more as she heard of the injustice done with the teen who never got to see the next day of sunlight.

"Who are you?" Ravenna asked as she barely managed to pull herself onto her feet.

He got up from his seating on the couch before making his way to the shivering innocent women. He walked right up to her as she stood there frozen. He smirked as he saw the fear in her beautiful azure orbs. Something she should have had, since day one. He wrapped his arm around her hour glass figure before pulling her into his firm inked chest.

He dug his face into the crook of her neck as her sweet vanilla scent had him wanting a taste of her honey dripping from her core.

"Rafael Rossi, the cold blooded Italian mob." He whispered into her innocent mind as her eyes widened in shock. He was everything she didn't want yet still craved. He was the Italian mob.

♢ ♢ ♢

Welcome back loves! I hope you guys are enjoying the mafia romance so far. Ravenna reminds me of Astraea, the goddess of innocence and purity. She is so loving yet so innocent whereas Rafael reminds me of the complete opposite, Thanatos the god of death and underworld. But, I love the mix the couple make. Let me know what you guys think.

♢ ♢ ♢

【AUTHOR CONTACT INFORMATION】

➊. Instagram | erotica_iris_grace

➋. Email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com

VOTE & COMMENT

J. Iris Grace