Second Stage: Mend Him

Shikamaru whimpered as he laid in the tub crying ever so softly. Last night was still fresh in his mind. Naruto healed the marks he left but with every shift he made he would cry out pain, his ass bled slightly as he shuffled around in the water. The water was a faint pink and he shivered as it begun turning cold. He slowly got out and headed back into his room. He was glad his Dad was away on a mission and his Mom was spending time with Ino's mother. He laid in bed naked under the covers crying once again.

Everything hurt, his body, mind and pride. He could still see Naruto's smirk as he raped him. He could still feel the blond's cock in his mouth as he gagged around him. He could still feel his finger when he pulled on his hair. He felt like vomiting again. Why would Naruto do such a thing, it wasn't him. How much has he changed?

Shikamaru whimpered as he forced himself to sleep, he didn't want to but he didn't want to be dead on his feet. He couldn't tell anyone, that would crush Naruto's chance of coming back, ruin his pride and it was shameful to be raped. He sobbed into his pillow as she forced himself to sleep where the night before haunted him in dreams.

****************************

Naruto grinned as he plunged his blade into one of the few Uzumaki left. Karin Uzumaki, a difficult one to track down indeed. The blade he pierced her with was one that absorbed the impaled person's ability. She coughed up blood as the blade glowed a sickly green. Naruto smirked as he felt new power course into his veins.

Many people would wonder why he went rogue but it was plain obvious. He paid his debt to the Leaf, he could leave now. He made a promise to himself that when people stopped chasing for Kurama he would leave to travel and if not willingly then he would go rogue. Lady Tsunade wanted him to stay but he wasn't having that, too many people died in that war that he cared about and he needed to leave the suffering confines of that village.

Maybe later if he decided to come back, which was highly unlikely, he'll explain why he left. But for now he was lonely, he wanted company but none of the ninja he'd bedded in the last couple of nights were interested in traveling with the blond. He wasn't upset he understood, he was a rogue and to be spotted with him was just trouble. So he debated wither or not he could lead astray one of the people who had a crush on him in the Leaf.

Hinata came to mind because she made it obvious but instantly ruled her out, he wasn't really set on female company. Then the rogue, now reformed Uchiha came up next but that was also thrown out the window. He worked hard to make the Uchiha come back for Sakura he didn't want to steal him now. Then that left Shikamaru, sure others had developed crushes on him but the Nara was the best one to hide it. Shikamaru probably didn't even realize that he was this deep in his crush that has been noticed by Naruto since academy days when they pulled pranks together.

Naruto looked down at the Uzumaki's dead body, she contributed to the war but that was the least of his concern. He had his sights set on the Nara and he was going to get him.

*****************************

Shikamaru sighed as he woke up to a hand caressing his cheek, he opened his eyes and waited for the blurry mess to clear. When he looked at who held his cheek he jumped back in surprise. He bit his lips to hold back a scream as he lower side flared in pain. Tears came to his eyes as he watched the blond carefully. He could use his chakra now but somehow the look Naruto gave him stopped him from any brash decisions.

Naruto looked down at the frightened raven and smiled sadly, well he broke him.

Second Stage: Mend Him.

He slowly approached but stopped when Shikamaru held his arms in a defensive position. Naruto paused and slowly lowered himself to kneel at his bedside. Shikamaru was trembling and sobs could be heard in the quiet room. A clock somewhere in the house could be heard as Naruto extended an arm to him.

"Just bite me Shika," Naruto said softly. Shikamaru shot him a scorching glare from between his arms.

"Get out, please just leave," Shikamaru murmured as he looked at Naruto. This wasn't his Naruto, his Naruto would never hurt him or anyone like this.

Naruto got ticked at this and latched onto one of the Nara's arms only to pull back when Shikamaru's breath hitched. "Just bite me goddamn it, I'm trying to help you."

Shikamaru dropped his arms looking at the male before him. He noted the look of anguish on Naruto's face and he didn't want to see it. He crawled towards the blond and wrapped his arms around his neck. Naruto was surprised at this move. He had to admit, this wasn't the best way to go about this but it was the most effective.

He wrapped an arm around Shikamaru's waist and leaned back while slowly pulling the Nara on the ground along with him. Shikamaru fitted in between his legs perfectly. He was whimpering because of all the movement but didn't pull away or protest.

"Bite me Maru," Naruto whispered in his ear. Shikamaru was a little bit hesitant but gave in and sunk his teeth in Naruto's neck. Immediately he was encased with healing chakra. Shikamaru's eyes widened in surprise as he felt all the previous pain leave him. 

When he pulled back, he panted slightly. He felt rejuvenated, he eyed Naruto's side profile and wondered where he got this ability from. Naruto turned to face him and on his face was one of his goofy smiles.

"Naruto, why did you do it." Shikamaru whispered as he felt himself choking up. Naruto frowned and stroked his back. Shikamaru cried again as he let all of the pent up confusion out. Naruto sighed and kissed his temple which made him flinch. Naruto noticed and looked away in shame.

"Shikamaru I'm sorry." Naruto kissed his tears. "I never wanted to hurt you, I promise I won't anymore. I just don't know how to express myself in these situations." 

Shikamaru pressed his lips together as he listened to Naruto, he wanted to believe him. Desperately wanted to but he was afraid, afraid of getting involved in whatever this was. What was Naruto's motivation to do this to him. 

"Why me?" He asked quietly as he laid in his embrace more. Naruto's arms tightened around him and he tensed. Naruto sighed against his ear.

"I'm lonely Shikamaru, believe me when I tell you, you were the last person I wanted to go to." Shikamaru felt an unexpected rage fly through his body. What was that suppose to mean?

"Before you get angry just listen, I tried looking for company but they didn't want to be rogue with me. You probably won't want anything to do with me after tonight but I decided I'd go for you. You are understanding and kind when you want to be. You've got your head on your body and you seemed like the perfect partner." Naruto smiled a bit.

"I want to be a nomad, your the ideal one for this as well. An easy going pace, no rushing to anywhere. Sure we'll have to be careful but who doesn't." Shikamaru stayed quiet when he finished that sentence. Naruto heaved them off the ground, Shikamaru looked him dead in his eyes as he was set back on his bed.

"Naruto," He called, Naruto tilted his head as sign he was listening. Shikamaru rose to his knees on his bed and clung to Naruto. He never noticed the victorious smirk Naruto had on his face.

'Stage completed,' Naruto thought as he ran his hands over Shikamaru's body and never once did he flinch. "Shika do you accept my apology,"

Shikamaru nodded and looked up at him, Naruto smiled at him.