First Stage: Break Him

"Still no news?" Tsunade asked anxiously towards the team before her. 

The group of 18 year olds shook their heads at the Godaime. Tsunade clenched her fists in pure rage before bringing it down onto her desk. She had it replaced this morning and now it laid in pieces of it's former glory. The occupants winced a little, they understood her frustration well but that still didn't mean she had to take it out on the poor furniture.

"May we be dismissed it's been a long night." Sakura spoke up softly. Ino gave her a frightened look and Kiba took a step back from the pink haired medic. Shikamaru was busy however with something occupying his mind. It had been what was delivered to him via fox summon. 

The fox itself set off alarm bells in his head and he knew who sent the message before he even opened the scroll. Naruto Uzumaki. The man who went rogue for no known reasons. He had a clash with Sasuke when he was leaving when they were 16. It didn't end well Sasuke was practically gutted by Naruto. 

He still smirked at the fight. He always had high hopes for Naruto. 

It was easy to say Sasuke trained like his life relied on it. Shikamaru had also developed himself from that time. He could now wield two affinities in battle. Fire and Earth. But that wasn't the point now. He was tired, he wanted to read the scroll Naruto sent him and it was after midnight.

Shikamaru didn't tell anyone Naruto reached out to him, reason being he wanted to deduce this all on his own before telling anyone. Plus it showed that Naruto trusted him to reach out to contact him. 

Tsunade waved her hand in a dismissive gesture and the shinobi wasted no time with heading home. Shikamaru shunshined in the middle of a clearing in the Nara forest. He sat in the grass and pulled out the scroll which was handed to him by a black red tipped fox with blue eyes. His hands trembled a bit. This would be the first contact Naruto has had with him in 3 years. 

He opened it and threw it away from him as it leaked smoke. A groan could be heard and Shikamaru sat up as he saw a shadow of a figure within the smoke. When it cleared he gasped, Naruto stood there, he was dressed in full black and had his headband around his neck with a slash going through the symbol.

He smirked at Shikamaru and the raven thought vaguely that Naruto hadn't changed much when it came to his expressions. But the blond was now at least 6'5 making him the tallest in their friend group. He also bulked up a bit but not to make him seem like a muscle head. He had smoothed out nicely. His blond hair was still wild and the dark blue and white open sleeveless cloak fluttered around him as the night breeze swayed.

"N-Naruto," Shikamaru called nervously, he would never admit it to anyone but Naruto made him a bit uneasy when the blond looked in his direction. It wasn't a bad vibe, it was more like a 'I can't be around you for an extended period but still want to be'. 

Naruto was slightly enchanting to him, the blond had a way with words. He made even the most sloppy flirtation tactics look down right sinful. Now Naruto was looking at him with a sultry smile. He had seen that smile on Ino when she wanted to have her way with Sai and the fact Naruto was showing him that smile was making him wash over with anxiety.

"Shikamaru," Naruto called out lowly, he motioned with his hand for him to come closer. Shikamaru didn't want to move but he felt unfamiliar chakra controlling his body and somehow came closer to Naruto.

The blond smiled down at him and Shikamaru's face felt hot, he wanted to get out of here. He had to remind himself that Naruto was now considered to be a rogue ninja. He shouldn't be associated with him unless he was bringing him in. But if that were true then why did he keep the scroll to himself, he was making up excuses. Excuses that wouldn't change the current situation. 

Naruto chuckled a bit when he saw the Nara's flushed appearance. He always noticed things around him better than others. He noticed Hinata's crush on him and he noticed Shikamaru fighting the crush he unknowingly developed for him. Naruto found it adorable that Shikamaru didn't know what he was feeling. But that helped his current situation, he planned to exploit it.

He smirked as he used a finger to tilt Shikamaru's face upwards to face him. 

First Stage: Break Him.

Naruto leaned down and forcefully took Shikamaru's lips. The raven squeaked and pushed his hands against the blond's chest to no avail. He tried using his chakra but it was no use, he couldn't feel it to draw on it. Naruto smirked as Shikamaru tried and failed to escape him. The scroll he gave the Nara would slowly drain him of chakra when he headed back to the village and when he opened it Naruto absorbed the remainder. 

Now his precious raven was weak, perfect for the taking. He wrapped an arm around Shikamaru's neck and reveled in the choked gasp that came from his mouth. He pushed the Nara to his knees as he unbuckled his pants. Shikamaru looked terrified as he came face to cock. He looked up at Naruto who only smiled cruelly at him. 

"Please Naruto-" He was cut off by his mouth filing with a engorged cock. It pulsed heavily in his mouth. Tear welled in his eyes as he grasped the situation before him. Naruto smacked his cheek drawing blood. Naruto smeared his fingers in the red liquid before licking it off with satisfaction.

"Suck," He demanded in a dark voice. Shikamaru cried but obeyed him. The Nara knew something was wrong, he was too low on chakra and he felt dead tired. Naruto did something to him and now this.

Naruto wasn't like this, why was Naruto doing this to him. He cried and sobbed around the cock in his mouth only to get a kick in his own genitalia. He screamed and bit down on the blond's cock who moaned in pleasure.

"Who knew Shikamaru had it in him," Naruto cooed as he rubbed his sandal on the raven's cock. It enticed Shikamaru scream out as he slobbered Naruto's junk with saliva. The rogue ninja began fucking him harshly as he gripped raven locks. Naruto threw his head back as he got off on the gags and whimpers below him.

He groaned when he could feel his high coming, he pulled the Nara off and came in loads on his face. Shikamaru sobbed as Naruto threw him on his back and pulled his pants off. He fought against the blond who only dealt with him like a doll. Naruto easily found his way between the Nara's legs and looked down at the semen stained person who would forgive when the next stage came.

Naruto kissed Shikamaru's neck as the only sign of regret he had before he forced himself inside the unprepared ass. He groaned and Shikamaru screamed. Naruto could see blood coming forth as his large sex thrusted back and forth at a brutal pace inside the warm, dry, sullied ass. He moaned as he moved Shikamaru's hips on his own as the Nara had gone slient and unresponsive. The only sign that he hadn't passed out was the constant whimpering of 'stop' or 'please'

Naruto looked him dead in the eyes as he continued his animalistic thrusts. "Shikamaru if it isn't a moan then shut up." He snapped at the paralyzed bottom. Shikamaru cried again and Naruto pulled on his hair which resulted in Shikamaru whimpering against him as he bit his lip harshly.

"Good boy, be a good little sex doll." Naruto murmured in his ear. Shikamaru wanted to vomit as he tasted Naruto's semen go down his throat. This wasn't his Naruto, his Naruto would never hurt him like this.

And when Naruto was finished with him by pouring himself in Shikamaru's ass he fixed himself. He smirked when Shikamaru's broken gaze looked at him. The first stage was completed. Tomorrow was the next one. He healed Shikamaru of any out ward signs that they had sex but left his lower region as it was.

'He needs to remember the pain,' Naruto thought as he unsealed a brown blanket and covered the naked Nara before slipping into the shadows.