" no its not, its surviving long enough to leave this stupid town, I have no duty to nature because nature doesnt control me, I control nature"

" I've heard from the others over here, you do nothing while others suffer at the hands of vampires like your sister" I glared

" I do nothing because I can't do anything without changing the future and killing someone. Now leave me alone" he frowned

" your weak and a coward" he snapped before disappearing.

" great, Elena gets cursed and I'm stuck with another annoying ghost who thinks they know everything" I mumbled before grabbing pillow and screaming into it in fustration. I heard Klaus chuckle as he took the pillow from me and put it back on the couch." I hate ghosts" I mumbled and he smiled sitting next to me. I picked up the sketch book and started doodling little birds in the corners of the page, after a few minutes I realized they weren't birds, but the hunters mark without the star.

Klaus took the sketch book from me and I glared but he just laughed and started drawing. When he finished he gave it back to me and I looked too see a little girl, playing the violin." Elijah did find me at one time 5 years ago"

Flasback

told me about a very talented little girl, who played the violin like a master. I came to Mystic Falls and asked around for the little girl, I was told to check the quarry. I found her sitting by the water crying and asked her" why are you sad, Little girl"

She looked up at me with a pair of sad bright silver eyes and she answered"no one sees me and my friend has gone away"

I asked her who he was and she told me" Elijah Mikaelson".

I laughed and told her my name and that I would be her new friend but she just shook her head saying"he will come back, he always does".

When I asked her why she told me it was her birthday and he always came to see her there on her birthday. Then I told her I would come back soon. I returned a month later, to find her waiting in the same spot, only this time she was holding her violin and she did indeed play like a master but she stopped when she saw me.

" I did say I would return didn't I" she nodded with a smile " I realized that I was rude last time, because forgot to tell you my name" she told me and I chuckled" its alright, but what is your name"

" my name is Milisa Gilbert but I hate my name, so please call me Molly" I shook her hand with a smile" then let me reintrouduce myself, Niklaus Mikaelson but people call me Klaus." She frowned

" can I just call you, Nik" she asked and I laughed" of course, Molly" then I asked her to continue playing. For hours she played her little violin, telling me that she had to 'borrow' it, because she didn't have one yet. Every month I would come to hear her play, and within two years, she was a true friend but sadly I had to say goodbye and compelled her to forget.

Present day

" but why make me forget, why not take me with you" he frowned

" I actually thought about it, but back then you were just a little girl who didn't know about the supernatural and too young to understand it or even know about it. Plus you were useless back then, people would have thought I was going soft or something" I rolled my eyes and got up but Klaus stopped me." What is that on you back" I stopped and sighed, was wondering when someone would notice that, I never wore tank tops it was rare to even see me in one.

" its a birthmark, what does it matter" the mark was a star, I never really paid it any attention because it wasn't important. I walked up stairs and to my room.