Alexis' p.o.v

Zara told us she wanted to surprise us so she came earlier than usual. We helped her pack all her stuff to her room which was the guest room. We also helped her arrange everything which took hours.

In those hours I was thinking about everything Cam and I spoke of. We ended the argument with the conclusion that if I didn't come back in one hour, she would come to look for me.

That was practically impossible. There was no way I could finish what I wanted to do in an hour.

She said she would put trackers on some of my guns so she would find me. Typical.

The only solution was to remove the trackers as I'm on my way so she wouldn't find me.

I didn't plan on dying in this fight. Call it a suicide mission, I didn't give three fucks.

I was gonna come out alive no matter what it took. We already defeated the strong men of their gang. I would say they were already a dead gang. This would be freaking easy.

I was always weak. Always helpless. But not anymore. I would do whatever I needed to do to get revenge.

It was already 10:58 pm when Zara slept off watching a netflix movie on the couch and I decided to leave then.

"Are you going now?" Cam asked when I was about to leave.

"Yeah..."

"Just come back okay?" She said worried. Then she hugged me.

"I will." I smiled and left.

The first thing I did when I drove away was look for all the trackers in all my guns.

I took them out and dropped them off somewhere. I didn't want to get Cam into all this messed up shit. She could fight yeah, but I wanted to fight this alone.

Narrator's p.o.v

It was dinner time in the Martinez household and Noelle and Vanessa were at the dining table.

"Mom do you know Sky is going to fight the Deathsnake?" Noelle asked her mom.

"What do you mean?"

"Darren and Sean were talking about it. They said Sky was planning on fighting someone called Deathsnake and they were supposed to stop her." Noelle said in naivity.

'Isn't that a mafia gang?' Vanessa thought to herself.

"Sweetie, did they want it to happen or they didn't plan it?" She asked.

"No they didn't plan it. I think they found it out and are trying to stop her from doing it."

'Holy shit!' Vanessa cursed. She stood up and left the dinner table. Unknown to her, she wasn't suposed to tell Dante.

In his study, Gabriel called Dante to talk on the issue of Genvi's payment.

"You wanted to talk to me."

"Yes. This will be a very complex conversation so I'm going to have to ask you to take a seat." Gabriel said.

"Sounds serious...and tempting, but I'm good."

"Suit yourself. Genvi and I had a meeting some time ago regarding his payment.

"He asked for something I'm sure you don't want to give."

"And what's that?" Dante asked putting a serious face on.

"He asked for Killshot."

"What?!"

"Calm down Dante."

"How did that motherfucker know we had her?!"

They both paused for a moment before Dante realized.

"You fucking told him."

"It was my mistake. He asked for her and I just had to tell him."

"Are you fucking with me right now?!" Dante said pushing his fingers through his hair.

"I know you don't want to agree with this but-"

"It's not an agreement if everyone doesn't agree."

"I don't know why you need her here but a deal is a deal."

"I thought I made it clear that what I do is nobody's business. I need her here for confidential reasons."

"Reasons that I should know about."

"You have no rights to know shit. The only thing you need to know is she isn't just a normal hitman. She's hiding something. She might not even know it. That's why we need her."

Then he continued. "I don't care if you don't get it. She stays and that's final."

"Stop this nonsense Dante. I am the boss and you will listen to me!"

"What is going on in here?" Vanessa barged in with a concerned look.

The two stopped the argument waiting for Vanessa to say something.

"I don't even want to hear what all this is but none of that is important. Dante, Sky is planning to kill the Deathsnake on her own. You have to save her!"

"What the fuck?"

_________________________________________

🎵Ok. Ok this be gettin serious
These guys are delirious
Are you hearin this?🎵😂

Regular show rap. ✌

What the actual fuck tho? He just found out Genvi wants killshot and now Sky's on the run?

Tough day.

So what's gonna happen now?

I have no idea when I'll update next but I will.

Baii

Daniella Ruyi.